Sports men and women required!!!!

This messageboard is for users who have items of Indian sports related memorabilia that they are either looking for or looking to share. Please note that Sports-India does not endorse any of the content in this section and is not responsible for any transactions posted here.

Moderator: Moderators

rogwilco

Post by rogwilco »

Hi,

firstly I apologise in advance if advertising is frowned upon here .... BUT... I am looking for a load of golf players to get into my new site.

www.no1intheworld.com

Basically it is a worldwide ladder system for a variety of sports. So if your up for it JOIN! The more people that join the more people there will be for matchups!

Please have a look. If you play sport regulary then why not join!? It doesn't matter what standard you are. The site is designed so that eventually it will a large database of amateur players!

Thanks for your time!

Roger.
rogwilco

Post by rogwilco »

There must be some of you who play some kind of sport?

At the moment though i'm finding it hard promoting it. Any ideas?

Anyway why not join if you play one of those sports? Eventually the site will be a database of amateur sports people all over the world. Being number one in the world isn't really the point. The point is finding local people to play against or say if you are working away, etc, and you want a game of Golf, tennis or whatever.

Anyway spread the word guys and join if you play any of thoses sports!

I also have a forum attached which was set up the other day. Could do with some members...

Cheers guys.
India1989
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by India1989 »

Hey I joined this site. Pretty good site. I hope there are instructions to play some games which i don't know how to.
I have represented India. Lets see how it goes now.
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Suprisingly there are only 4 Indians in this site. 2 from Kolkata, 1 from Mumbai and 1 from Delhi.
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Damn this site is hard. Now where the heck would I get players to play with me. Damn here actually you have to play in real life. Man no wonder there are only 101 users and only 4 of them Indians.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Moved to the advertising forum
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Ok no problem. Anyone want to join this site and play chess with me online. We could do that.