Shanghai 2006 -Final

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Shanghai 2006 -Final

Post by Sandeep »

so that means NK did the qualifying with a light car...that explains his good timing.
But no one will be so light on fuel that they start refuelling even before the race starts! Alonso was also on light fuel.
puneets
Please enter the middle number: 1

Shanghai 2006 -Final

Post by puneets »

NK on his race
  • ''It was an exciting race. I passed Doornbos in the first pit stop and the safety car came out for what was a long time, which caused my tyres to lose temperature and pressure, a lot of drivers were making mistakes trying to warm up their tyres. Then when the race started again, I had a good first lap and passed Sato. I was following Trulli and coming to Turn 13, I do not know what happened.'' ''The car was on the artificial grass and it sucked me into the wall. I had a very big accident but I am happy to say that it could have been worse. I have a bit of a sore neck but apart from this I am ok,'' [/list:u]
puneets

Shanghai 2006 -Final

Post by puneets »

nothingnew wrote:But no one will be so light on fuel that they start refuelling even before the race starts! Alonso was also on light fuel.
In NK's own words - We had to pit in the first lap because we had a slight problem and we wanted to make sure it was ok.

So as Sandeep guessed, it was not the fuel.
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Shanghai 2006 -Final

Post by jaydeep »

After completing the race Alonso was singing 'We R The Champions!!!' on microphone for pit crew .. :D

Congrats to Renault for their first Constructor Championship.

Jaydeep.
kallu

Shanghai 2006 -Final

Post by kallu »

lol yeah i was cracking up when i heard him sing... :D ..He should just stick to driving !!! :mrgreen: