Canada expels Indian diplomats

As we had often come back to discussing economic benefits/impact of sports I thought it was about time for an economic discussion forum.
Saffron Lenin
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Canada expels Indian diplomats

Post by Saffron Lenin »

prasen9 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:59 am
Saffron Lenin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:04 am To believe they are not getting money from any state, is quite naive!!!
Happy to be educated. Please provide me any proof of what you have so that I can find out who is funding them. One can make up anything. If you are making up stuff, one can say anything. Not interested in conspiracy theories.
This is just an educated guess!!!! If I had a proof, i won't be just making comments on a forum😝😝😝
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Punjab gangster Sukha Duneke killed in inter-gang rivalry in Canada

Intelligence inputs from Canada indicate that Sukhdool Singh aka Sukha Duneke of Davinder Bambiha gang from Moga district has been killed in inter-gang rivalry on Wednesday night. Unconfirmed reports suggest he was killed in Winnipeg, Canada. This is similar to the killing of terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar in inter-gang warfare in Surrey on June 19. The rivals pumped some 15 bullets into Nijjar.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... 82108.html
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:10 am Punjab gangster Sukha Duneke killed in inter-gang rivalry in Canada

Intelligence inputs from Canada indicate that Sukhdool Singh aka Sukha Duneke of Davinder Bambiha gang from Moga district has been killed in inter-gang rivalry on Wednesday night. Unconfirmed reports suggest he was killed in Winnipeg, Canada. This is similar to the killing of terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar in inter-gang warfare in Surrey on June 19. The rivals pumped some 15 bullets into Nijjar.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... 82108.html
Inter- gang rivalry or Something else ?😝🧐
prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by prasen9 »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:02 am This is just an educated guess!!!! If I had a proof, i won't be just making comments on a forum😝😝😝
Educated from what? Rumors and gossip? Making something up is not education. Basically, you are saying that this must be so because I can make up a story that it is so. No logic or rationale behind it. There are many movements, mafias, gangs, organizations etc. like the Khalistanis in many countries. Not all of them have to be financially supported to reach their scale. But, I suppose because one fine day you made up stuff that some state funded the Khalistanis, we should agree to that nonsense or be termed naiive. I would rather be naiive than to believe in made up stuff.

In essence, the questions are: how large is their organization? Is it bigger than any other organizations/movements in different countries? To my knowledge, it does not see like they are extraordinarily rich or large. There is no evidence to believe that their size or whatever they are doing cannot be done without using state support. For example, are they traveling in fake passports, etc. that states enable? Not that I have seen or heard.
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

prasen9 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:23 am
Saffron Lenin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:02 am This is just an educated guess!!!! If I had a proof, i won't be just making comments on a forum😝😝😝
Educated from what? Rumors and gossip? Making something up is not education. Basically, you are saying that this must be so because I can make up a story that it is so. No logic or rationale behind it. There are many movements, mafias, gangs, organizations etc. like the Khalistanis in many countries. Not all of them have to be financially supported to reach their scale. But, I suppose because one fine day you made up stuff that some state funded the Khalistanis, we should agree to that nonsense or be termed naiive. I would rather be naiive than to believe in made up stuff.

In essence, the questions are: how large is their organization? Is it bigger than any other organizations/movements in different countries? To my knowledge, it does not see like they are extraordinarily rich or large. There is no evidence to believe that their size or whatever they are doing cannot be done without using state support. For example, are they traveling in fake passports, etc. that states enable? Not that I have seen or heard.
Ok :D
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

NIA seeks info on 10 pro-Khalistan terrorists involved in San Francisco Indian Consulate attack

Amid surging tension between and Western powers regarding the Khalistani extremism, the can potentially threat diplomatic ties between India and US, Canada, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) has sought information on ten wanted accused Khalistani terrorists in San Francisco Indian Consulate attack case.
On the intervening night of 18 and 19 March 2023, Khalistani separatists had attacked the Indian Consulate in San Francisco, United States. The terrorists had also tried to set the diplomatic facility on fire.
According to the NIA notice, the pro-Khalistani entities tresspassed into the consulate and tried to burn down the Consulate. On the same day, slogan-shouting Khalistani supporters had broken through the makeshift security barriers raised by the city police and put up two Khalistani flags in the Consultate premises, damaged the consulate building, assaulted and caused injuries to the consulate officials

A similar incident repeated itself on the intervening night of 1 and 2 July when some accused person trespassed into the consulate and attempted to set the consulate on fire while consulate officials were inside the building.

A video by Khalistan supporters, dated 2 July posted on Twitter, showed the act of arson at the Indian Consulate in San Francisco. The video, with the words “violence begets violence" emblazoned over it, also showed news articles related to the death of Canada-based Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF) chief Hardeep Singh Nijjar.

Responding to the incident, State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said in a tweet, “The US strongly condemns the reported vandalism and attempted arson against the Indian Consulate in San Francisco on Saturday. Vandalism or violence against diplomatic facilities or foreign diplomats in the US is a criminal offence."

The National Intelligence Agency on Thursday also released images of the wanted Khalistani extremists along with their demand for information letter.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/nia ... 17370.html
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

prasen9 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:23 am

Completely agreed with you.....There is no proof which suggests it is a state- sponsored!!!!
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

"Interference In Our Affairs": India Wants Reduction In Canada Diplomats
Earlier today, India suspended Visa services in Canada, potentially impacting thousands seeking to travel to India.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/need-pa ... ow-4410715
rajitghosh

Post by rajitghosh »

Are we dragging on this discussion too much in this forum. It is not even remotely connected to sports.
srini

Post by srini »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:04 am
I do not know if they get money from any state.
To believe they are not getting money from any state, is quite naive!!!
To run a succession movement, you need not only money but also intelligence network!! You need motivated groups of people who are ready to do bomb blasts, assassinations etc... It takes a lot of effort to groom such people. No ordinary person can do such thing on its own.
I would also agree with Prasen on this. You don't need governments sponsoring such terrorist acts, there can be highly motivated individuals who act on their own. For example the investigation on bombing of an air india flight that started from Canada to mumbai was mostly attributed to 2-3 individuals but was the biggest terrorist act in terms of causalities until 9/11 happened. The 2nd bomb which was supposed to detonate in-flight actually exploded at Narita airport killing ground staff. That happened due to timer on bomb using day light saving which Japan doesn't observe. If it were executed by government agencies such details would have been taken care.

On the other hand all the khalistani activists could well be dying due to sectarian violence between gangs. These people who live by sword, die by it! So until proven guilty Indian government is innocent.
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

rajitghosh wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:01 pm Are we dragging on this discussion too much in this forum. It is not even remotely connected to sports.
Yes I agree, by focusing on this topic simply gives importance to the sick issue of Khalistan which shouldn't be even given a platform.
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

I suggest to delete this thread!!!!
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

And, I have to oppose. :-)

India is a collection of peoples. We have different languages, differences in what we eat, clothes, religion, etc. There will be people who are not satisfied and want a different country. Nothing wrong with that per se. Of course, if they are violent, we need to seek justice for whom they attacked. And, try to get law and order. But, it would also behoove us to learn why these things are happening. In the long run, understanding why some people are not satisfied will help us make the country stronger.

Which is also why I think pushing Hindi down people's throats will cause some fissures in the union. Ditto with one religion. Etc.
arjun2761

Post by arjun2761 »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:02 am
prasen9 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:59 am
Saffron Lenin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:04 am To believe they are not getting money from any state, is quite naive!!!
Happy to be educated. Please provide me any proof of what you have so that I can find out who is funding them. One can make up anything. If you are making up stuff, one can say anything. Not interested in conspiracy theories.
This is just an educated guess!!!! If I had a proof, i won't be just making comments on a forum😝😝😝

There is a fine line between educated and ignorant. In the US and even in Canada, firearms (including high capacity automatic weapons) are very easy to obtain. The Khalistanis have taken to drug trafficking to raise funds and drug traffickers make a lot of money and are very well armed. The Mexico and South America based drug gangs have the firepower of a paramilitary force.

For all the publicity that random gun violence gets, in the US the vast majority of the gun related crime is drug gangs killing each other. So, the Canadian Khalistani drug gangs fighting for turf is very believable.
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Canada PM Justin Trudeau uses Israel crisis to whine against India to Jordan King, Jordan makes no mention of it in official statement

After being snubbed by his allies, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau tried to utilise the ongoing Israel-Hamas war to whine against India in front of other world leaders like the King of Jordan and the president of the UAE. Laughably, this time too, he got nothing but disappointment, as reportedly the official statement issued by Jordan, had no mention of the diplomatic dispute between India and Canada concerning the killing of Khalistani terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar.

https://www.opindia.com/2023/10/canada- ... nst-india/