Rahul Gandhi disqualification

As we had often come back to discussing economic benefits/impact of sports I thought it was about time for an economic discussion forum.
Omkara
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Rahul Gandhi disqualification

Post by Omkara »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:03 pm
Omkara wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:45 pm The GDP number was revised upwards. In real sense, we had a very poor run under the BJP government, even when you account for COVID. But one must agree the challenges have been enormous. The Russia Ukraine conflict, did hurt us.

Our foreign policy has strengthened a lot. Exports we haven't done as well, but has improved. Internal processes have improved a lot. Making a passport or getting it renewed is quite hassle free and corruption free. Removing article 370 was a master stroke.

I have never understood the anti Muslim stance of this government. Totally unnecessary. Classifying people making comments on the PM as anti national is so strange. Aliented people like me from the party. I am certain more people are now distancing them from bjp due to these issues.
How removing 370 is a masterstoke??? Congress has promised to apply 370 if back in power in 2024 as it was taken away without consultation with local public!!!
Somebody had to do it. After so many years we can't have public opinion on this.
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

I do not think there is majority public opinion for reinstating Article 370.
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

Omkara wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:45 pm I have never understood the anti Muslim stance of this government. Totally unnecessary. Classifying people making comments on the PM as anti national is so strange. Aliented people like me from the party. I am certain more people are now distancing them from bjp due to these issues.
This is what brought the party to power. It is in the DNA of the party. Unfortunately, it could not or did not want to grow out of it fascistic roots.
Saffron Lenin
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Imagine for a moment RaGa get arrested just before the election in this disqualification case ( that could happen if he decide not to take bail from court), it will produce massive wave of sympathy for Congress and they will win 400+ seats ( similar to what happen after Rajiv Gandhi assassination).....
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

Not going to happen. People do not care *that* much about freedom of speech, etc. Seeing a person shot dead, etc. and a dead body has different effects than someone jailed. Congress will not get 400 seats, guaranteed. They do not have any organization or message. People are more interested in their own economics than freedom of speech, etc. While this government has not done much, it has also not brought famines, etc. It is sort of a status-quo government. People will change status-quo governments from time to time but not at the vigor of handing over 400 seats to a party in shambles.
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Punjab Cong holds 'maun satyagraha' against Rahul Gandhi's disqualification, Manipur violence
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/vid ... 060054.cms

Rahul Gandhi disqualification is one of the factor which helps congress Karnataka....They will use it again and again to gain sympathy votes.. I am expecting Rahul Gandhi arrest (as he will himself will not apply for bail, probably) just before election, which will lead to Congress victory in 2024!!
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

What SC order on Rahul Gandhi means: Grounds of disqualification no longer exist, he could return as MP

https://indianexpress.com/article/expla ... d-8876323/
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

As I have predicted, Supreme court will give relief to Rahul Gandhi just before election which will gave huge sympathy wave to Rahul Gandhi. He can confidently claim that BJP framed him in wrong case and now supreme court gave justice.....Huge success for RaGa. 2024 election is now done and dusted -> Rahul Gandhi is coming back to power!!!
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Coming back to power?
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

Saffron Stalin seems to be a unbashed Rahul supporter and peddling this narrative of Rahul coming to power by advocating and indicating in almost all the post and even opening a special thread for Rahul.
(And by the way that(winning) is not going to happen)
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

^^ I thought Saffron was worrying about BJP giving Rahul and Congress sticks to beat them with, and was not a Congress supporter?? Saffron the enigma! :)
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

jayakris wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:52 am ^^ I thought Saffron was worrying about BJP giving Rahul and Congress sticks to beat them with, and was not a Congress supporter?? Saffron the enigma! :)
Come on guys, are you not watching news?.....Whole media narrative has now with Rahul Gandhi!!!!
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

For memes?
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:04 am
jayakris wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:52 am ^^ I thought Saffron was worrying about BJP giving Rahul and Congress sticks to beat them with, and was not a Congress supporter?? Saffron the enigma! :)
Come on guys, are you not watching news?.....Whole media narrative has now with Rahul Gandhi!!!!
So that confirms our doubts ;) that you are a Rahul supporter peddling this Uttopian narrative of Rahul comming to power :p
srini

Post by srini »

I think BJP is playing its game well, by not allowing any sympathy get in their way of bid for 3rd term. Everyone knows Indian court judgements are read out by judges but prepared elsewhere. Modi will have some plan prepared anyway like some border conflict with China or Pak to stoke nationalism. POK invasion can’t be ruled out. There will be other side items like Ram mandir opening, Uniform civil code and probably some Indian astronaut going to space etc(thanks to artemis accords). Rahul has no chance, actually other freebie guys like Kejriwal may outshine congress this time.