Update to new version

Admin Annoucements about the board

Moderator: Moderators

Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Update to new version

Post by Dhruv »

Updates are now complete and I have added a thumbs up icon that you can use to like/thank a post.

As always, please let me know if I've broken something.
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

I see a code at the top about php issue. At least now the forum is working. Initially the code was there but the forum was not working. This is what I see:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/alfredoramos/seometadata/event/listener.php on line 114: Undefined array key 4417135
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/alfredoramos/seometadata/event/listener.php on line 114: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Atithee wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:21 am I see a code at the top about php issue. At least now the forum is working. Initially the code was there but the forum was not working. This is what I see:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/alfredoramos/seometadata/event/listener.php on line 114: Undefined array key 4417135
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/alfredoramos/seometadata/event/listener.php on line 114: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Should be fixed now I think.
Omkara
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by Omkara »

Can we have more smilies?
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Dhruv, still see similar error pop up sometimes:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/alfredoramos/seometadata/event/listener.php on line 119: Undefined array key "description”

Also, there seems to be an extra space at the bottom of the posts where Facebook etc. links appear (both above and below the links) although this is a bit. It just seems odd and takes valuable real estate away for no reason.

P.S. is there a way to capture a screenshot in the post itself? I’ve asked several times but still can’t figure out a way to post images after trying many times. Can someone please publish a step by step method?
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Dhruv, one more thing to report. Emails to the admin bounce. I tried to alert you via email because forum wasn’t working after your update. See message below from my email account.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<admin@sports-india.com>:
550: No Such User Here

Interestingly, I get emails from this account whenever someone sends me a PM or replies to mine.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Omkara wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:45 pm Can we have more smilies?
Ok. Will look into that. Next weekend perhaps.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Atithee wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:09 pm Dhruv, still see similar error pop up sometimes:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/alfredoramos/seometadata/event/listener.php on line 119: Undefined array key "description”

Also, there seems to be an extra space at the bottom of the posts where Facebook etc. links appear (both above and below the links) although this is a bit. It just seems odd and takes valuable real estate away for no reason.

P.S. is there a way to capture a screenshot in the post itself? I’ve asked several times but still can’t figure out a way to post images after trying many times. Can someone please publish a step by step method?
1. To capture a screenshot on Windows use the print screen button on your keyboard or similar. Not sure how that works on a Mac.
2. You can flag what you want on the screenshot with whichever software you want (or paint at the worst)
3. Go to the bottom of the post and then go to attachment tab
4. Click on add files and then you can add what you wanted to attach
5. That should allow you to attach one or multiple files. I have done so in this post.

Also, can you empty your cache? Maybe something there. If the rest of the site works I can turn off SEO next weekend. Something might have broken with the various updates I made. The SEO metadata is where the issue is.

In terms of email, I will look into why admin bounces. It shouldn't really.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-04 174507.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 174507.png (31.58 KiB) Viewed 547 times
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Thanks, Dhruv. I am interested in adding an image/screenshot on my iPhone. I haven’t logged into the forum on a computer in almost 15 years now, I think. There is an insert image option but I can never make it work.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Atithee wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:56 pm Thanks, Dhruv. I am interested in adding an image/screenshot on my iPhone. I haven’t logged into the forum on a computer in almost 15 years now, I think. There is an insert image option but I can never make it work.
You should be able to attach using the attachments tab below.....
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-04 175900.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 175900.png (92.38 KiB) Viewed 546 times
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Thanks. The size limit is 256 kib. That’s hardly any but I’ll try. Thanks for the tip.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Atithee wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:30 am Thanks. The size limit is 256 kib. That’s hardly any but I’ll try. Thanks for the tip.
I can change it. What do you need it to be? What are you trying to attach?
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Nothing at the moment. Usually a screenshot that is interesting or supporting my viewpoint.
Sanjay

Post by Sanjay »

@jaykris, all of yesterday I got an error saying the account was suspended. This happened 3 days ago also.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by jayakris »

^^^ Yes, our forum owner/administrator Dhruv has been handling it. Some security vulnerability that needs to be fixed, if I understood it right. He is still working on it. It may crash again for short periods, so just bear with us....