Mumbai bomb blasts

This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
Omkara
Please enter the middle number: 1

Mumbai bomb blasts

Post by Omkara »

Yet again it happens in Mumbai... though it looks like the intensity has been low. but the pictures of the wounded and the apathy of the government just makes me angry. Hope every one is doing well
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Mumbai bomb blasts

Post by jaydeep »

Yes, I m also really hoping everyone r fine ... Intensity was low but 3 blasts; Dadar (Kabutarkhana), Opera House (Colaba) and Zaveri Bazar (Khau galli) ... In this Zaveri Bazar blast was bigger, as per report 7 or 8 people were died.
suresh

Post by suresh »

Terrible news.
Omkara

Post by Omkara »

First official release, 10 dead, 56 injured. Unofficially 13 dead. My wife just returned home and she says unlike previous incidents the reaction has been mature across except the media. The number of traffic police guys have gone up and traffic though slow is moving. trains are running and all major roads are devoid of serious congestion. All main police officers sound very sensible in their media broadcasts.

In the end except for families of those few odd people who died, Mumbai will sleep in peace and probably wonder wtf is happening?
arjun2761

Post by arjun2761 »

Omkara wrote:First official release, 10 dead, 56 injured. Unofficially 13 dead. My wife just returned home and she says unlike previous incidents the reaction has been mature across except the media. The number of traffic police guys have gone up and traffic though slow is moving. trains are running and all major roads are devoid of serious congestion. All main police officers sound very sensible in their media broadcasts.

In the end except for families of those few odd people who died, Mumbai will sleep in peace and probably wonder wtf is happening?
I think almost everyone knows what is happening. The emasculated ISI is trying to show they still have a purpose. As India is too chicken to take on Pakistan, perhaps this will be mobilize our security apparatus to atleast take on and exterminate the Mumbai based underworld in an emergency style operation as they provide the logistical and other support to their masters in the ISI. Of course, politics can always come in the way...
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sandeep »

Shameless government!!
sameerph
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by sameerph »

Quite unfortunate that these kind of terror attacks have sort of become way of life in Mumbai & the life goes on next day as if nothing has happened except of course for those families who are affected by these blasts.I stay only about 1-2 Km away from where one of the blasts occured in Opera House .

I am sure that those behind these blasts will never get caught as happened in case of the train blasts about 4 years back.
Prashant

Post by Prashant »

sameerph wrote:Quite unfortunate that these kind of terror attacks have sort of become way of life in Mumbai & the life goes on next day as if nothing has happened except of course for those families who are affected by these blasts.
I struggle with this thought too. On the one hand, going on with life as usual is arguably the best response of the victim of terrorism, because it says better than anything else that the terrorist failed. On the other hand, we are getting to a point where we are blase to this kind of thing and that is horrible.