This forum is to post any breaking news and news articles

Moderator: Moderators

Helenshow
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Table tennis training

Post by Helenshow »

Dear Sirs
Glad to know you on the internet, Training in the Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center is registration (www.cntttc.com ), welcome you organize your member to participate our activity, let us exchange table tennis skill together.If you like, we also would like to exchange website links.

If you have any interest or any question, please feel free to let us know

Best regards

CNTTTC
Helenshow

Chinese national table tennis training center

Post by Helenshow »

Welcome to Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center (CNTTTC) Official Website: www.cntttc.com, The Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center (CNTTTC) is a Chinese famous national table tennis developing center which is located in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China. It is renowned as the Cradle of World Table Tennis Champion. We have members of all skill levels and all ages.
Table tennis is one of the most popular recreational activities in the world. In 1988, it became the fastest official Olympic sport of all time. At competition levels, the ball can be traveling at speeds close to 100 miles per hour. One of the goals of the CNTTTC is to promote the sport of table tennis to all around the world.
We are hosting 2011 Spring Table Tennis Intensive Training Camp. All table tennis lovers, players, clubs, associations, individuals, groups or teams, no matter you are young or old, man or women, recreational or professional etc. all of you are most welcome to attend our training camp.
CNTTTC
nandeeta

Re: Table tennis training

Post by nandeeta »

Do you HAVE to let the pingpong ball bounce on your side before hitting it back to your opponent? This isn't just for the serve (although if there is a different rule for serves that would be nice to know). I know that most often it is a lot easier and also maybe wiser to let it bounce first, but on the odd times that it is going farther (may be even going out) but you end up hitting it, is it automatically the other person's point or can you continue playing?
suresh
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by suresh »

There is no analog of volleying in table tennis.
Skills

Post by Skills »

Looks like fun.

I've played table tennis quite a lot recreationally and I dare say, I'm not bad but 100 miles an hour?... WOW!