2008 European Tour - BMW PGA Championship

Coverage of Indian players in USPGA , EPGA, Nationwide tour and Womens tour events

Moderator: Moderators

Kumar
Authors
Authors

Re: 2008 European Tour - BMW PGA Championship

Post by Kumar »

Kapur didn't do anything dramatic (-1 round) and ended up T63... He stay at 116 on Order of Merit. i guess top 118 make the tour next year..

Jeev was 4 under 67 and moved up to T13.. but that didn't prevent him from sliding to 11 on Order of Merit. top 30 from EPGA tour (after season ending volvo master) will qualify for british open...

Jyoti is currently 67 on OM.
suresh
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by suresh »

It has been a disappointing year for the second-rung of Indian players. Shiv, in particular, has been on the verge of losing his European tour card. From what I have read, Shiv is a very aggressive player -- he should probably learn to cut down on that a bit. Anyway, he needs to do quite a bit of work during the off-season.
Prem
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by Prem »

Kumar wrote:Kapur didn't do anything dramatic (-1 round) and ended up T63... He stay at 116 on Order of Merit. i guess top 118 make the tour next year..

Jeev was 4 under 67 and moved up to T13.. but that didn't prevent him from sliding to 11 on Order of Merit. top 30 from EPGA tour (after season ending volvo master) will qualify for british open...Jyoti is currently 67 on OM.
EPGA Tour for 2008 is over except for the season ending VOLVO MASTERS, whcih is for th eelite top 60. So for Shiv & Jyoti, the year is up. Shiv just managed to hang on to his card, coming in at 116 with top 118 qualifying. Jyoti was very disappointing towards th elater stages as he slipped out of top 60.

Jeev has had a superb year. :notworthy:
He played consistently throughout. By finishing inside top 15, I think he will get chance to play most majors and WGC events.