Need of sponsorship

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

adhiraj

Need of sponsorship

Post by adhiraj »

Hi Everyone, I am Adhiraj, 17 years old boy from kolkata.I am a new user to this site. I was wondering whether any of you could help me with a problem I have encountered. I have been rigourously karting for about a year and am racing with the national champions over here (kolkata). I have been clocking the same lap timing as of them and sometimes even better. I was suppose to race the JK natl championship 2004, but due to my board exam I was pulled out by my parents in the middle of qualifying. Thus I had to give it a miss. As you guys might know this year there have been no kart racing in large scale over here. And moreover I have spent over 90000 Rs for karting, I am kind of broke. I am in financial crisis. I was wondering if you guys help me out in giving guidance regarding sponsorship (of around a lakh).If you could give me the link, that would also help me in a big way.I just don’t want to stop my practice. For further details you could mail me or can call me in my cell. Thanks . . :roll:
India1989
Please enter the middle number: 1

Need of sponsorship

Post by India1989 »

I can understand your situation. I know how much you have tried and after spending 90k I can be in a difficult situation. I am happy that you pursued ur interest.
Finding sponsorship is hard. Like i hope people over here help you out but in this site i don't think anyone can come to your help unless they have access to sponsorship thing. I also am helpless because me myself don't know anything about this thing. People who are bigger should give you some info on sponsorship.

I hope nothingnew, PKbasu, BSharma, puneets, dhruv, jagdeep and other people atleast encourage you and help u out.

To tell the truth people over here are too much obessed with cricket and tennis.
But I am sure that someone will help you. DOn't lose help. Someone will reply and help u.
adhiraj

Need of sponsorship

Post by adhiraj »

Thanks a lot for your advice. It really boosts up your hope and confidence and gives you the patience and stength to go through the stage. Your reply really helped me a lot. As for the patience, i will never lose hope as I strongly beleive that nothhing can detter you if you are focussed. I might have to wait a while. Lets see how it turns out. Thanks again. :)

Regards
Adhiraj
India1989
Please enter the middle number: 1

Need of sponsorship

Post by India1989 »

How's the karting going my friend? I hope you have made some progress in ur interest.

Wish you good luck in future man. Hope you achieve your goal.
adhiraj

FORMULA BMW UK SPONSORSHIP!

Post by adhiraj »

Hi Zaamin,

Good to have u here. I am personally a racer residing in india. I came to know about FBMW UK 3yrs back. I had contacted them. Even last year I had contacted them regarding the schol they give out for. I had spoken with Florian spinoly, as far as I can remember along with a few teams. Can u tell me how this selection procedures take place. Is it solely based on money. I know races work on both money and merit, but after a few talks with them, i think the former one commands more. Can u give me some info regarding this. Specially what are the credentials required to get selected etc.

Regards
Adhiraj