This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Where is India heading?

Post by jayakris »

I may have to oblige all of you by deleting some of the posts later, at this rate. So, if you are not saying anything of interest to other readers at all (in the friendly moderator's view :)), the posts have a chance to be removed on the basis of "chronic argumentativeness" .... It is a step we have rarely taken here - overactivism by moderators - but after the recent experience of losing a treasured moderator from our midst due to concerns on the tone of some of the posts, we may have to rethink our laissez faire approach in the past.

Questioning each other's common sense etc, is not nice.

Turning on the "elitist" moderator tone,

Jay
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

Where is India heading?

Post by Sandeep »

Sorry Jay, I just continued with it because it is General Chit chat section. I would have never done this in other threads. I know General Chit Chat doesn't meant one can post silly stuff, but just thought of provocating jimmy for a day (he has been doing this to us forever now :) ).
Sandeep -- I did not say that Eeenadu morphed the picture.
Actually, it is not just a photo. It is a news article. I didn't post the link to it (news article) as it is in telugu. In that they mentioned the name of the SI who charged a case against the villagers and all. The name of the lady and all. Actually, the woman's daughter had an illegal relationship with some guy in the village. That guy was killed the next day and the villagers suspected it was the act of he woman and her daughter. And they did all this........... A police has booked an FIR , and the daughter ran away from that place immediately after murder leaving her mother there. Since there was a mention of SI's name, village name, woman's name and all I think it should be a true incident.

Questioning each other's common sense etc, is not nice
Agree, that is why I restrained from doing so.
mugu
Authors
Authors
Please enter the middle number: 1

Where is India heading?

Post by mugu »

jayakris wrote: Turning on the "elitist" moderator tone,

Jay
I like that Jay!
India1989

Where is India heading?

Post by India1989 »

Anyways guys. When this things happen in India you guys make a big deal out of it. I am not saying not too. Yes ofcourse you can and it is good if you do so.

But why do you guys think that USA or other western country means they are all good and is really a heaven. Stop thinking like that guys. Come to sense. India is the 4th happiest place. And onemore thing if you come to USA and Canada you will see how much problems are over here.
prasen9

Re: Where is India heading?

Post by prasen9 »

Well, well, heading towards a split. And, no I am not referring to any of the s**% show going on. I am talking literally. India to split
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

^^^ So it looks like India is not only pressuring China peripherally, but also getting under their skin and making them f*rt methane!

Did I get that right?
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

Yep. :-) But, Tibbet is not China, you know. :-)
suresh

Post by suresh »

prasen9 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:19 am Well, well, heading towards a split. And, no I am not referring to any of the s**% show going on. I am talking literally. India to split
:rofl: