watch sport via your pc

This messageboard is for users who have items of Indian sports related memorabilia that they are either looking for or looking to share. Please note that Sports-India does not endorse any of the content in this section and is not responsible for any transactions posted here.

Moderator: Moderators

sporting2k5

watch sport via your pc

Post by sporting2k5 »

hi just thought i would pop in and say hello to the indian sporting community and introduce you to a site that finds links for major sporting events.ie cricket tennis motor racing football rugby wwe,take a look at thier home page to see whats comming up.
old tramp

thankyou

Post by old tramp »

thanking you mr sporting,i signed up and watched the 20/20 match , last night :bounce:
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

watch sport via your pc

Post by Sandeep »

There are hardly any links on that site. Don't subscribe. Right now they just have one link which shows cricket. There is no wimbledon link in it.
sporting2k5

watch sport via your pc

Post by sporting2k5 »

wimbledon matches will be selective as to who is playing and i know this is a great tennis site most people in general aint very interested in the first weeks play at wimbledon,but im sure if you request it who knows ?? :goodluck:
sporting2k5

watch sport via your pc

Post by sporting2k5 »

thanks old tramp glad you enjoyed it
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

watch sport via your pc

Post by Sandeep »

I don't know about old tramp, but I am a bit dissappointed. There are tons of sports going around the world, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Formula 1 etc but all you guys have is cricket.
Red_Indian
Please enter the middle number: 1

watch sport via your pc

Post by Red_Indian »

Sandeep - you'll never find old tramp arguing with anything sporting2k5 says. Hint hint ;)
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

watch sport via your pc

Post by Sandeep »

I know that Kunal. It is an easy guess :D .
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

watch sport via your pc

Post by jayakris »

old tramp signed on just to reply to sporting2k5, as though nothing else at this website has ever been noteworthy or response-worthy .. Wow.

Jay
old tramp

watch sport via your pc

Post by old tramp »

nothingnew wrote:I don't know about old tramp, but I am a bit dissappointed. There are tons of sports going around the world, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Formula 1 etc but all you guys have is cricket.
this week we have already had F.1 racing ,rugby,(lions tour) football (confederations cup) cricket,tennis so we do try :bounce:
Last edited by old tramp on Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old tramp

watch sport via your pc

Post by old tramp »

jayakris wrote:old tramp signed on just to reply to sporting2k5, as though nothing else at this website has ever been noteworthy or response-worthy .. Wow.

Jay
i apologise it was blatent, before i found this site i listened to the radio, now i have vision, and good luck to your site i wish it well,for without sport what else do we have?
Last edited by old tramp on Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sporting2k5

watch sport via your pc

Post by sporting2k5 »

hey come on you guys and gals im only trying to help peeps who want to watch sport, i only wish i had found this site last year instead of the non links i signed up to b4 i dont see no harm in that if i could watch sport 24/7 i would be happy no matter what sport,but i dont see how tv should manipulate the extortionate fees to do it.
old tramp

watch sport via your pc

Post by old tramp »

Red_Indian wrote:Sandeep - you'll never find old tramp arguing with anything sporting2k5 says. Hint hint ;)
as one mod too another i appreciate your response,and understand, but as small fishes in a big pond what else can we do?
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

watch sport via your pc

Post by Sandeep »

mmm can see your point ... but i love cricket... and only cricket,and if i can spread the word how people can watch it cheaply and readilly available ,i hope you dont mind me trying
Ofcourse I love cricket too, but that doesn't mean you say people that you have links to sites which has live streaming of SPORTS and collect amount of 3 to 4 pounds from each and have a link that shows Ashes series???? Thats ridiculous.
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

watch sport via your pc

Post by Sandeep »

hey come on you guys and gals im only trying to help peeps who want to watch sport
There again, Call it cricket and not sport