Nasdaq-100, 2005 Key Biscayne, FL

This is a forum where users can follow various tournaments that have Indian participation or are held in India. GrandSlams and Davis Cup should also be discussed here.

Moderator: Moderators

genius

Post by genius »

yikes! this is a tough loss! especially considering lorenzo seemed to be impotent outside of clay!

but her serve is something i did have concern about at this level.

when she had played well she had troubled even the top players so i doubt that cud be the case but on other days she was taken to three days even by mediocre opponents.

Certainly why this problem of falling down 0-4 or 0-3 so regularly? is winning the first game of the match such a problem?

Maybe can work on being positive and calm initially and play a more solid and ruthless game. but she better stick to her natural hardhitting game.She needs an advantage.
forpar
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by forpar »

Bad loss. Got to get the serve right and got to play consistently sania!
gvhvhg

Post by gvhvhg »

Dissapointing outing by the girls in Miami. Three matches, three losses. But we all know they will bounce back. Go Sania, Shikha and Neha!!
dingchak

photos

Post by dingchak »

I uploaded some. You can see them here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clamheist/
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by jayakris »

Cool pictures dingchak! Jay
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

May I add a few snaps to the gallery on this site as well or you could that yourself if you wanted to with any comments (Top menu -- I know often overlooked ;-) )
BSharma
Authors
Authors

Post by BSharma »

Thanks for sharing those photos. :D
dingchak

#

Post by dingchak »

Dhruv wrote:May I add a few snaps to the gallery on this site as well or you could that yourself if you wanted to with any comments (Top menu -- I know often overlooked ;-) )
Dhruv, I tried adding to gallery but says access denied. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Whats the procedure to add pictures? Or I can email them to you, either way, let me know.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Hmm were you logged in.

Theoretically, it should work but I might have broken things in the last security update. You need to login and go to the gallery and then

1) You need to create a new nested album.
2) You can call this album whatever you like
3) You can then add photos to this album by pure uploading. It is usually step 1 that throws people off. Steps 2 and 3 are straight forward.

If that doesn't work you can email me the photos. AT sports-india.com. I'd prefer you add the photos since I get to check whether or not I broke anything in the last update. Sorry ;-)
jai_in_canada

Post by jai_in_canada »

Nice pictures, dingchak. Thanks. Sania looks a lot leaner in these pictures compared to the Aussie Open and Hyderabad tournament. Bad loss, wonder if it was mental or physical.
PKBasu

Post by PKBasu »

Thanks for the great photos, dingchak.
dingchak

photos

Post by dingchak »

Ok I did create an album ( thanks, Dhruv ) and tried uploading photos but it kept timing out. I will try to upload from the faster net connection at home this evening.
Jai_in_canada , yes she looked lean and every bit as lovely as she looks in the photos.
Check back later tonight to see more photos here when I upload them to the Nasdaq100 photo album in the picture gallery.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by jayakris »

I too felt that Sania looked a little leaner. Perhaps she was trying to listen to all the people like Azharuddin and everybody else asking her to cut down on the biryani!

Jay
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jaydeep »

Nice snaps dingchak ... Yeah Sania looke leaner and hopefully more fitter ... That means mostly her physical training is going on and she start to look after fitness ... If thats the case then I would say Good News !!! :)

Jaydeep.
gbelday

Post by gbelday »

I think she should start eating that biryani again...that should get her back to demolishing her opponents :)

Jokes aside, I think these things happen...she is going to learn from her mistakes and work on them. We can't expect her to win every match. I hope she does get a travelling coach though at some point in the near future.