Pictures of Sania ...

A new subforum created to discuss Sania Mirza. As a lot of the other tennis player threads were getting overloaded, thus a new forum to discuss Sania Mirza

Moderator: Moderators

tennisfans

Pictures of Sania ...

Post by tennisfans »

http://www.tennis-world.org/saniamirza.htm , pictures and news about Sania!
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Pictures of Sania ...

Post by Dhruv »

WARNING TO USER: TENNISFANS

I am sad to do this but all your posts so far on the board have been advertising a single separate site. I would have seen a 2 posts out of a dozen maybe as a coincidence but 4/4 is a pretty good hit rate.

Please refrain for making such posts in the future as I will see this as nothing but advertising, and advertising of any sort is prohibited on this site. It may be a ploy to get the site rated higher on the search engines or whatever and I am not interested.

In any case, if you persist in making such posts I will delete all your previous posts and have to ban you from the site. I apologize in advance if this is all just a misunderstanding.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Pictures of Sania ...

Post by jayakris »

Dhruv -- thanks for that warning. I agree with what you are saying.. We are all getting a bit irritated at such posts.

Jay
tennisfans

sorry...

Post by tennisfans »

sorry just nice picture of Sania...and a live braodcast of australian open for peole who can't afford satellite or cable sorry to help tennis fans next time will keep this kind of news only for me ;)
Giuseppe Anselmo
Please enter the middle number: 1

Pictures of Sania ...

Post by Giuseppe Anselmo »

tennisfans, are you a user of TT?