Chess - General Thread

Basically a froum to cover chess now that we seem to have sufficient interest in the game.

Moderator: Moderators

prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Chess - General Thread

Post by prasen9 »

BTW, I do not want to curb anyone's enthusiasm. If people want to fill the forum with badly written, fake information articles, please feel free to do so. I am just posting my opinion. I would like people to post articles that are factual. If people want to post more jingoistic articles, so be it.

I welcome almost all of Saffron's posts and I am very thankful that he is adding his perspective and energy to keep this board vibrant. I just objected to one post that contained misinformation. That is all. My objection and a bit of frustration is with the appalingly low standards of journalism in today's newspapers more so than Saffron. Please do not get dissuaded to post Saffron. My request would be to do a quick common-sense check about any information you post but if you want to ignore that request that is fine.
Saffron Lenin
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Please do not get dissuaded to post Saffron.
It is not possible to dissuade Lenin🛠️, especially when he is safforonised 🎭
ankit1407
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by ankit1407 »

sameerph wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:08 am
ankit1407 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:41 am Where is Jaydeep btw, have not seen a post for a long long time ?
He is fine. I sent him a message on FB worried when not seeing him active here for quite some time. He replied that he is ok and not posting here as got occupied with some other pressing matters.
Thanks Sameer, glad he is doing good..
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:30 am It is not possible to dissuade Lenin🛠️, especially when he is safforonised 🎭
Classic!