Multiple identities in an anonymous forum

This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Multiple identities in an anonymous forum

Post by Dhruv »

BSharma wrote:I guess somebody cloned PKB and now we have PKBasu2 as a member ;) You don't believe me? Check this out. :D
PKBasu wrote:Of course, my argument isn't that everyone does it and so it's fine. Far from it.
On a more serious note, I wish someone would clone PKB because the world needs more people with the talent, knowledge, savvy, experience, and all the other qualities that PKB has (he has too many qualities to list here).

Take a bow PKB, you indeed are unique. :clap: :clap: :clap:
PKB was having somw trouble logging in so created a PKB2. I have deleted PKB2 and his account should really be working now.
puneets
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by puneets »

I guess that it's time for PKBasu to retire ..and PKBasu2 to take over the reins. If required, I'm willing to start a thread "PKBasu - Time for the great man to retire". Of course, it'll be in the cricket forum.
prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by prasen9 »

A blast from the past. Those days when people were clamouring for the great man PKB to retire and PKBasu2 to take over. PKB has taken to hiding in an undisclosed location to escape the wrath of the virus. But junior has not yet taken over either :-(

[On a more serious note, I pinged him on FB. He had written a long post on the coronavirus, which the disk gods deleted before it was complete, he said. He was so heart-broken that he is still mourning for that deleted long post, (I said).]
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by jayakris »

A blast from the past indeed! ... "Tie for the great PKBasu to retire" says puneets above. Haha!

Would be nice to see PKB back, to kick up some ruckus.