A1GP 2007-2008

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

gbelday
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: A1GP 2007-2008

Post by gbelday »

Yes!  There is an article in rediff on the pole position...

Narain grabs India's maiden A1 pole
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jaydeep »

woohoo :notworthy: woohoo

Amazing race which started from good performance in Feature race qualifying, where we grabbed our first-ever pole position ... This was our second race win of the season.

Checked race report, India wins dramatic season finale

Congratulation to Narain Karthikeyan and Team India for their first-ever top 10 finish in A1 GP.

Jaydeep.
suresh

Post by suresh »

Congratulations to Narain Karthikeyan and the rest of the Indian team. A little more consistency through the season would have given India a chance for a top-5 finish. India had only two podium finishes (both in first place!). The goal next season would be to improve on that as well.
ajay
Moderators
Moderators

Post by ajay »

Congratulations Karthikeyan! A win is always sweet. Well done!
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jaydeep »

A1GP released CAD drawings of the brand new 'Powered by Ferrari' car that will be used in from next 2008-09 season ... Ferrari will supply engines, spares and provide technical support for the next six years.

This A1 GP car is based on the highly successful 2004 Formula 1 World Championship winning machine, will be powered by V8 Ferrari engine, which is expected to generate around 600bhp with the power going up to approximately 620bhp under 'power boost'. The car has been designed under the supervision of legendary Ferrari designer Rory Bryne.
kallu

Force India VS A1 India

Post by kallu »

Few weeks ago when Toni Teixeira the A1 boss commented that force india is misleading indians by calling it a indian team. ....Mallya tried to redicule A1 saying its just an average C grade series....

Both the teams are trying to attract fans with patriotism. So it got me thinking who do we fans support more, i know we kinda look out for both the teams but i want to know who has the edge at the moment.

My vote is A1 india, They have a big indian presence in the form of Narain and few technical crew members. On the other hand Force India only has the indian theme.

whats your take !