will Narain drive for team A1 India

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

Hugh_Jarse

Post by Hugh_Jarse »

Initially, when Team India was announced, there were rumours tht Narain may drive for Team India. At that time Narian rubbished the rumours (of course while he was still eyeing a F1 drive). However, now it appears that since he is struggling to find a race seat, Narain may actually race for the pride of our country. The Website http://www.f1racing.net/en/ has reported that he has said that he may do a few races in A1Gp.
I look forward to it along with the changes that it brings along.....
India1989
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by India1989 »

That is good that he will be driving for Team India. Atleast India can do better in the race. LEts see but it would be good if he gets to race in F1 again.
Hugh_Jarse

Post by Hugh_Jarse »

he has been linked to the Aguri team now... lets hope he gets it...
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Is Aguri a new team in F1?
vkd_1717

Post by vkd_1717 »

yes it is and Narian has aldready said that he will be looking to get a testing seat for 2006 ... he recently released a comment saying that he will announce his future plans shortly so if he doesnt get the testing seat he will peobably come to A1GP
India1989

Post by India1989 »

If he comes at A1GP what do you think? How will he do? Can he be in top ten or not.
rituraj007

Post by rituraj007 »

Narain will be better off doing CCWS or sportscar racing le mans type. A1GP is a rung below of his capabilities.
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Well if it is then after a few races he might be beating everybody, right?
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sandeep »

Soumo, car plays an important role in racing. Tht is wht differentiates the best from the rest. I don't think there is a huge difference in the talents of drivers. I don't know how good out car is in A1, but if it is not a good one then Narain can't do much!
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Yeah that's true but can he get used to that car? Like if he gets used to that car right in few months then we can win our races and India will get some points.
doodles28

Post by doodles28 »

yeah i think the car plays a tremendous role and i dont think that the A1 cars are too stable from what many of the drivers have said.....i hope to see Karun back behind the wheel after the inexperience of Armaan totally showed while he was making HIS FIRST ACTUAL overtaking maneouver of the series....it shows that you cant just chuck a kid into a car like that after GO _ KARTING and Formula BMW.....Sorry Mr. Akbar but i think you should not bring politics into the Team...Let the faster driver drive....and we all have seen from EVERY test that it is definitely NOT Armaan !!!!!!!! So lets hope to see Karun behind the wheel at Dubai as Narain seems to have got himself a Williams test drive and it is time we groomed our next Formula One hopeful...... GOOD LUCK KARUN !!!!!!!! do INDIA proud... woohoo aaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd :goodluck:
India1989

Post by India1989 »

Yes I think Karun should get another chance. GO Karun and make us proud. Make us come victorious. I think now we should be serious. When is teh next race.