Grand Prix Masters

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

vkd_1717
Please enter the middle number: 1

Grand Prix Masters

Post by vkd_1717 »

The masters Grand Prix will be aseries of 4-6 races starting in South Africa on 13 November. It has an age limit of 45 and is boundto be exciting. I dont think any of the other races have been decided yet but they do expect more non-European venues.
Last edited by vkd_1717 on Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vkd_1717

Grand Prix Masters

Post by vkd_1717 »

The car will be a 600 brake horse power machines going over 200mph. It has been designed and built by Delta Motorsport and is powered by an 80-degree 3.5-litre V8 Nicholson McLaren Cosworth engine. It offers more than 600bhp at 10,400rpm while maximum torque is achieved at over 320 lb ft at 7,800rpm. The 650kg cars (excluding driver) will be equipped with a six-speed paddle shift gearbox and drivers are expected to be exposed to corning g-loads of around 2.5g! Electronic driver aids have been kept to a minimum and a stable aerodynamic platform has been defined in an effort to maximise driver input, involvement and overtaking.
vkd_1717

Grand Prix Masters

Post by vkd_1717 »

Mansell is the latest fromthe international cast of champions to join the Grand Prix MAsters. Other champs include Alain Prost, Emerson Fittipaldi, Ricardo Patrese, Alan Jones, Stefan Johansson , Andrea de Cesaris, René Arnoux, Jan Lammers and Christian Danner. I dont have the complete dirver line up yet but i will post it as soon as i find it.