Union Sports Minister, Thespian Legend, Sunil Dutt no more

All other sports such as squash, badminton,volleyball, atheletics etc which are not covered by any other forum heading can be entered in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

nothingnew wrote:I would have loved to see some one who is passionate about sports don this role :( , but these days politics has become more or less heirarchy thing. Sad :cry:

We can't do much about it, let us hope for the best.
:rant:
Yes we can do something about it. When you vote in the elections don't vote for nepotism, vote for change. Vote for people who actually care and will help development. Don't vote blindly for Congress or BJP or whoever or vote for X because he/she is my caste/religion etc, but vote for X because he/she will actually do something for this community because he/she has done something for the community before and he/she has a plan.

The apathy Indian voters have is the reason nothing changes.
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sandeep »

Yes we can do something about it. When you vote in the elections don't vote for nepotism, vote for change. Vote for people who actually care and will help development. Don't vote blindly for Congress or BJP or whoever or vote for X because he/she is my caste/religion etc, but vote for X because he/she will actually do something for this community because he/she has done something for the community before and he/she has a plan.

The apathy Indian voters have is the reason nothing changes.
The he/she whom you are talking about should contest in elections for us to vote!!! Isn't it? How many he/she's you know who did something did contest in elections ? Citizens are to be blamed but in this aspect I guess it is government which should be blamed!!!
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Lots and lots of them actually. In my constituency there were a atleast 3 and most other constituencies, I am sure, have such people as well.