General Discussion on Indian Tennis - Forums for TennisIndia.org

Moderator: Moderators

jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators
Please enter the middle number: 1

Request for a Sania Home page

Post by jaydeep »

True Jay what could be better timing than this??? Simply amazing stuff.

Jaydeep.
sanjay5goel

Searching for Sania's matches online

Post by sanjay5goel »

I have been searching for any website (free or paid) where we could see Sania's recent matches online on the internet(video streaming) but have not been able to find anything at all.

If someone knows please pass on the information to me.

The Dubai Tennis Championships website has something similar - however it does not allow one to subscribe to it.

Is there any way to watch Dubai matches live on the internet?

Regards
Sanjay
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

There are no matches "archived" on the web that I know of but possibly you could get copies from forum members if they had taped matches. Also there might be some copies floating around on the web but .........

The Dubai matches have live coverage in Europe and you can *listen* to them on the web. Alternatively, we have live scoring and text commentary for a lot of matches in our chat.

HTH
anil111

I hope this will not be a cinderella story

Post by anil111 »

Sania did very well considering her rise from 150 levels to below 80's. Last defeat should be taken in stride as one can not beat a plaer in top 10 regularly and often. However going to USA and playing now in women's major league will be different. It will be highly demanding both mentally and physically. I hope she has people around her to advise her properly and not to let couple of great victories over her head.

In this league she needs to concentrate on physical fitness first and avoiding the injuries. Teenis will just follow. I hope to see her in a local tournament for the first time.
anil111

Pacific life open

Post by anil111 »

It would have been interesting to have seen Mirza play in this one. unfortunate injury.

Shikha has gone toe to toe with Mirza having beaten 75th ranked Akiko in st. sets.

It seems both Mirza and Shikha are playing at equal levels. Rao and neha not very far behind. Great for Tennis for Indian origin women.
anil111

Post by anil111 »

It seems both Mirza and Neha got wild cards in next big tournament. I think in florida but am not sure.
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sandeep »

anil111, we are discussing about it in both sania's thread and Nasdaq open thread. You are very late buddy :D . Why don't you post your messages there. This thread was started jut to remind Jay :D on Sania's Home Page. That is done.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

Sorry Anil, the title of this thread was actually misleading. This is not "sania's home page", it was just a discussion on the Sania home page that we have now made.

I have changed the title of this thread. I will leave this thread here, for any suggestions/corrections on the "masthead" sania homepage.

Jay
anil111

Post by anil111 »

With so many threads to look up it is nothing new that one can make a mistake of posting. It is not easy to find that time to go thro' all the posts on so many threads..

I think it was relevant because mirza got the wild card and should have been mentioned on this thread first.

May be limiting the no. of threads will keep many happy about right place for posting. lol
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

Post by Sandeep »

Hmmm, there is just one main thread about sania.
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators

Post by Sandeep »

Jay, you might want want to correct sania's opponents name in her page. It is MARIA SANCHEZ LORENZO.
Adnan

Website www.wahsania.com

Post by Adnan »

There are 2-3 sites that have come up on Sania Mirza. First was www.wahsania.com Recently a site www.sania-mirza.net has been constructed.
Insider

Post by Insider »

In the end it is we at TennisIndia/SportsIndia who are the true fans. We were the ones who were following her and cheering her on from the outset. These sites popping up now are probably just capitalizations on a craze which are just intended to make money.