i-1 Super Series Hyderabad Team

This forum is to post any breaking news and news articles

Moderator: Moderators

needandhra
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

i-1 Super Series Hyderabad Team

Post by needandhra »

i-1 Super Series Hyderabad team will be announced within few days. Mr. Narendra Chowdary, Chairman of NTV group and President, Jubilee Hills Co-operative Society, is the owner of the franchise and Nagarjuna is the co-owner and brand promoter. The title of the club and logo will be launched shortly.
Mr. Narendra Chowdary president of Telugu news broadcasters association (TNBA)and who is holding four channels under Rachna Telivision Pvt Ltd – NTV (Top Telugu news channel), iNews, Bhakti (Top Devotional channel in India) and Vanitha (First women’s channel in India) .MR chowdary also engaged with power and infra projects in India.
An another team from south India is Chennai super sonics
Which was announced recently. Mr K.Raghu Ramakrishna raju ,chairman
Of Ind –Barath power infra, an infrastructure development company is the owner of the franchise.
The i-1 Super Series will have nine city-based teams from across the country with each team having a driver of Indian origin and an international driver. The series will be held in 12 races across five premier venues including the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Noida, besides international tracks in UAE, Malaysia, Bahrain and Qatar. The drivers, both Indian and foreign, will be bought by the teams in an IPL-like auction.