Indian domestic season 2016/17

As the other sports forums seem to have taken old to some respect, well here is a cricket forum. NOTE: This forum will be heavily moderated and can be revoked at any time is discussions go out of hand.

Moderator: Moderators

prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Indian domestic season 2016/17

Post by prasen9 »

For the India Red, I would like to see: Parthiv, Dhawan, Sreevats, Pandey, Jaggi, Gurkeerat, Karnewar, Axar, Dinda, Kulkarni, Khejrolia. I do not know much about Mayank. Mayank Agarwal also has a decent record. But, worse than that of the other bats. Except Gurkeerat. But, Gurkeerat seems to be a very hard hitter. And, we need some of them. I actually would not want Parthiv in the team because I do not think he has ever played that well to deserve his place as a batsman only in List-As. And, Sreevats is a better bat than Parthiv at least in the domestics. But, since he is the captain, the selectors possibly want to look at him as a potential option in ODIs. He wont be dropped. So, it should be between Gurkeerat and Mayank. But, in reality going by selection it will possibly be Shreevats --- a travesty in my opinion. Poddar and Suman will be the other two out of the XI.