Which IPL team do you support?

As the other sports forums seem to have taken old to some respect, well here is a cricket forum. NOTE: This forum will be heavily moderated and can be revoked at any time is discussions go out of hand.

Moderator: Moderators

IPL team you support

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 am

Mumbai Indians
10%
Chennai Superkings
10%
Rajasthan Royals
No votes
Bangalore Royal Challengers
No votes
Delhi Daredevils
10%
Punjab Kings
No votes
Kolkata Knighriders
30%
Deccan Chargers
40%

Total votes: 10

vidhyashankar
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Which IPL team do you support?

Post by vidhyashankar »

I support the Chennai super kings.
bujilover
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by bujilover »

Always Gauti and Viru.So my vote is for DD and I bet they will go one step forward to finals this year. :goodluck:
shashi

Post by shashi »

Bangalore Royal Challengers gets my support
shibi

Post by shibi »

Though I am not a fan of this form of Cricket, my support goes to the Delhi Daredevils.
Sanjeev

Post by Sanjeev »

Chennai FTW :-) While nobody wants to support Rajasthan here, their woes get worse.
"Rajasthan Royals now have a hard time - Graeme Smith is out of play. He is hurt, and will have to go home, no more IPL for him"
http://www.sportspotter.com/Cricket/Ind ... r%20League
soccerphase

Post by soccerphase »

i support only and only Delhi Daredevills
abhishek_bong

Post by abhishek_bong »

In this IPL I have sported Kolkata Knight Riders and due to this following reason I thought that they would make it to the finals -
1 KKR has a good batting lineup. Gautam Gambhir and Robin Uthappa have that potential to bat deep. KKR have the guys who can really hit big. They have the top spinners like Narine and Shakib along with them. Narine alone is enough to handle the whole other team by being one of the best blowers of this IPL10 season. With bats, Narine has the fastest fifty of this IPL10.
2. Kolkata is full of the all-rounders and this all-rounder truly has that potential to perform well. The Australian Chris Lynn and Ryan is a good middle order option. On the other hand, Sunil Narine is the best opener batsman invention this IPL-10 had. The other good all-rounders of KKR are Shakib Al Hasan and Surya Kumar Yadav.
3. Kolkata Knight Riders have the well set of experienced players like Yusuf Pathan, Gautam Gambhir along with Kuldeep Yadav as a new invention and an emerging young player. Sheldon Jackson is well-defined batsman as also wicket keepers maintain a decent performance graph.
4. The performance of the key players of KKR could also be its reason for success in future.
Sunil Narine surprised the entire cricketing fraternity with his powerful punch hitting in the matches against Gujarat Lions and Royal Challengers Bangalore over a week ago. However, he has not been able to make an impact in the past few matches with the bat or the ball but he is all set to return soon with a good comeback performance.
Another key player of KKR of this season is Gautam Gambhir. He has performed well with the bat and is currently the 3rd highest run scorer with 454 runs and even held the orange cap to his name. He has been lauded for his tactics and has proved to be one of the best captains in the tournament over the past few years.
But I might have made some terrible fault in this assessment, would anyone give me the reasons -
You would contact me on blog.100mph.in
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

Abhishek, while we welcome comments of any nature, generally, we do not like URLs to other sites being posted without a real need for it. For example, a link to an article on your blog would be fine if it expresses an opinion or adds to the discussion in this forum. However, advertising your blog's URL in all your posts is a form of link spam that perhaps is not welcome on this forum.

Can some of the mods please take out the link spam URLs at the end of the posts?