Sania Mirza Schedule 2009

A new subforum created to discuss Sania Mirza. As a lot of the other tennis player threads were getting overloaded, thus a new forum to discuss Sania Mirza

Moderator: Moderators

prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Sania Mirza Schedule 2009

Post by prasen9 »

Sania is not in the entries for the Seoul tournament starting on Sep 21st but is in the main draw for Pan Pacific at Tokyo on Sep 27th and the main draw for the China Open and Japan Open. I get the entry lists from jirobkk's site: http://www.jirobkk.com/entry_WTA.htm

Interesting that she opted for two weeks of rest after the USO. Hopefully her wrist is okay and holds up for these three tournaments in succession. Also I do not know if she is entered the week after that at Luxembourg or Moscow or will play the qualies there. Maybe she will decide to rest for that week. That pretty much ends the WTA season.
Saniapower
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Saniapower »

prasen9 wrote:Sania is not in the entries for the Seoul tournament starting on Sep 21st but is in the main draw for Pan Pacific at Tokyo on Sep 27th and the main draw for the China Open and Japan Open. I get the entry lists from jirobkk's site: http://www.jirobkk.com/entry_WTA.htm

Interesting that she opted for two weeks of rest after the USO. Hopefully her wrist is okay and holds up for these three tournaments in succession. Also I do not know if she is entered the week after that at Luxembourg or Moscow or will play the qualies there. Maybe she will decide to rest for that week. That pretty much ends the WTA season.
She is in Q for 1st 2 weeks(Pan pacific and China Open) ;) next on her schedule is 100k ITF Poiters after Japan open.
Saniapower

Post by Saniapower »

bujilover wrote:
Saniapower wrote:Sania in Q in Pan Pacific Open,China Open and in MD in Japan Open. Tokyo ITF was next on her schedule but it has been cancelled :frown: I hope she plays Pune ITF . :p
What do you mean by saying that she will play in pune itf.it is a meagre $10k event.i wonder whether she can play
$50k events.
By the way where you get the q-list.i noticed ur posts in womens tennis forums.is that correct.
after 10k one 50k itf event is scheduled to be held in Pune according to the itf calendar.(itftennis.com/women) ;)
Saniapower

Post by Saniapower »

TOI,13th October 2009
Sania Mirza likely for the national games
Jharkhand will get to see Sania Mirza 'live' for the 1st time at next month's 34th national games. According to Jharkhand tennis association secretary MK Bhadra, the tennis ace has given her consent to represent Andhra Pradesh at the games.
Saniapower

Post by Saniapower »

The National Games postponed again.

Polls in air as Nov 21 meet is put off