Sania - Conditioning, Foot Speed, Mobility and Coaching ..

A new subforum created to discuss Sania Mirza. As a lot of the other tennis player threads were getting overloaded, thus a new forum to discuss Sania Mirza

Moderator: Moderators

Michael Joseph

Re: Sania - Conditioning, Foot Speed, Mobility and Coaching ..

Post by Michael Joseph »

A month is such a long time. Just cant wait to see her play again with her NEW WRIST.
prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by prasen9 »

nballa wrote: i mean come-on, the guy who makes the thread asking tendulkar to retire a couple of years ago is sitting on a pile of plus 200 karma points. hows that for a slap in the face?
And in the world of expressing opinions nobody is ever wrong.  nballa, if the forum is filled with those that gave 200 karma points and you obviously disagree with that, why come back again and again?  Even Tendulkar sometimes got out for 0, the 200 karma points are for some wonderfully insightful posts that enriches the forum notwithstanding a few posts where one is wrong.  Perhaps if you got to see how many posts he has that are "karmic" and how many he has got wrong.  We all get some things wrong.
Quote from: nballa on Yesterday at 07:42:15 AM
Quote from: iShUuU ViShUuU on April 10, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
Thank God it is only 4 to 5 weeks.Now I m feeling bit relax he he
oh dear lord.
What is wrong in someone knowing that a sportsperson is less injured and will recover sooner?  Why does it have to be interpreted as everything revolving around her?  If Sania heard of Ishan being injured, I am sure she would have the basic humanity to wish that he heals faster.  So the problem is that the media does not cover everyone but only sports fans.  Everything revolves around her because there are people who love to see her play.  And I am sure Ishan is also a fan of several other sportsmen or other entertainers and would not want them injured too.  Or for that matter if anybody heard anyone was injured, they would be "relaxed" if they learnt that the injury would heal faster.  I for one believe in the basic goodness of most individuals, nballa may prove me wrong.  What kind of human being takes offence at someone wishing that someone else heals faster?
Last edited by prasen9 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
akmohanty

Post by akmohanty »

Michael Joseph wrote: A month is such a long time. Just cant wait to see her play again with her NEW WRIST.
And i hope and pray it won't trouble her again  :roll:
genius

Post by genius »

prasen9 wrote: And in the world of expressing opinions nobody is ever wrong.  nballa, if the forum is filled with those that gave 200 karma points and you obviously disagree with that, why come back again and again? 
If you reply seriously to trolling, the troll will have fun at YOUR expense. :). recognise baits or sarcasm at times.people are not always serious and mean everything they say.
We all get some things wrong.
he has a point reg karmas (without going to personal record of any poster). he is suggesting that popular opinion and the right opinion is not one and the same. That is a fact of life.

but it is a genuine measure of trolling because it certainly shows you got under the skin of a lot of people .
Thats where he is an undoubted failure.

A troll with a score of -20 is a miserable failure. if he had maintained high standards , it would have taken care of contingency situation like people giving dubious applauds. but he is just aint good enough.
Kothai

Post by Kothai »

How about getting Carlos Rodriguez to coach Sania (since Henin has retired)??
Just a thought
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Sania - Conditioning, Foot Speed, Mobility and Coaching

Post by jayakris »

Sania's tweet (from Dubai, I believe) today - "Done for the day..2 hits and a footwork session..dead tired,heading home now..maybe nandos for dinner:)"
iShUuU

Re: Sania - Conditioning, Foot Speed, Mobility and Coaching

Post by iShUuU »

a post in this thread after 2 years.. :roll: how quikly days are passing..i wish Dr was still with us :-(