New Sub Forum for Trade, Exchange, Buy, Sell etc.

This messageboard is for users who have items of Indian sports related memorabilia that they are either looking for or looking to share. Please note that Sports-India does not endorse any of the content in this section and is not responsible for any transactions posted here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Ok. Since there have been a few requests since I am starting a Buy,Sell, Trade, Exchange forum.

I have moved that watch Tv on your PC post there. All requests for T-shirts, tapes of games and stuff like that can go in there. I take no responsibility for the stuff that is offered up for sale in there so BUYER BEWARE. We are in NOT endorsing any of the stuff that might be offered in there but since there are more posters and more requests for something like that rather than the PM'ing or "polluting" other threads I thought this would be the best solution. David was the first one who had proposed this a long time ago and I have finally (like a dinosaur maybe) agreed. Anyway if you have any suggestions, objections etc feel free to air them.

Cheers and like always if you have any suggestions just post them on the boards and we will make changes (eventually :-) )
Last edited by Dhruv on Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sandeep »

When I saw trade, exchange, buy and sell I thought it has something to do with stocks :oops: