Khali - The simple giant wrestler

All other sports such as squash, badminton,volleyball, atheletics etc which are not covered by any other forum heading can be entered in this forum

Moderator: Moderators

ajay
Moderators
Moderators
Please enter the middle number: 1

Khali - The simple giant wrestler

Post by ajay »

It was a chance occasion that I met the Indian giant and WWE wrestler Khali. Both of us had come for finger printing and we reached their at the same time. Khali was there along with his wife Harpinder (note: Its not Harminder), and his parents - who were visiting him. The parents still live in their village. Khali must be millionare, but looking at him and his parents, it looks like they haven't seen much money. Very simpleton and humble - as if he has just walked out of village for the first time in a big city. His father and his brothers still do odd jobs back in India.

I don't watch wrestling and I don't know how he is projected there. I knew that some Indian was making waves in WWF. There can be a big debate whether WWF is a sport or not, but there is no doubt that the participants are athlete and they have to work hard for the "staged shows."

Any thoughts about Khali?!!!