Army chief VK Singh

This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
kujo
Authors
Authors

Re: Army chief VK Singh

Post by kujo »

Obviously, anything filed in writing as an affidavit to the Supreme court of India is meaningless... since it came from some bureaucrats! :kookoo:

even if you ignore such a written statement, what about the findings of military Court of Inquiry? Ignore that as well - since it was constituted, when Idiot Singh was the chief?!
prashanthm
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Army chief VK Singh

Post by prashanthm »

Probably Off Topic, but if people give no importance to Smriti Irani's affidavits on educational qualifications, why should it be different with the affidavits of VK Singh...
kujo
Authors
Authors

Re: Ex-Army chief VK Singh

Post by kujo »

not sure I understand what your trying imply here prashanthm

1. we are not talking about any "affidavit" from Idiot Singh.
2. this is a written statement from ministry of defense, filed as a response to an ongoing case, in the Supreme court. If the court finds such an "affidavit" to be factually wrong, obviously the person responsible can and should be held accountable....
3. Smriti Irani filed a statement to ECI, signed by her - just take it for what it is worth. I have no comments on the inconsistencies in her statements
arjun2761
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Ex-Army chief VK Singh

Post by arjun2761 »

kujo wrote:not sure I understand what your trying imply here prashanthm

1. we are not talking about any "affidavit" from Idiot Singh.
2. this is a written statement from ministry of defense, filed as a response to an ongoing case, in the Supreme court. If the court finds such an "affidavit" to be factually wrong, obviously the person responsible can and should be held accountable....
3. Smriti Irani filed a statement to ECI, signed by her - just take it for what it is worth. I have no comments on the inconsistencies in her statements
Hey Kujo,

Haven't read the affidavit, but to the extent it states conclusions (rather than simply states verified factual evidence), these are pretty malleable in almost legal system and India's legal system is about malleable as it gets. Furthermore, it appears that the affidavit is from the defense ministry which is completely and directly under the control of the executive branch (controlled by the UPA) which further reduces its credibility as it is very likely to be politically motivated.

The fact that it is "written" affidavit rather than an oral testimony doesn't really change its malleability.