Newbie Here!

This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
khan27
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Newbie Here!

Post by khan27 »

I guess this is the right section to make my first post. How are you all sports fans doing? How are things going in your area during these tough times of VOCID and LOCKDOWN?
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

khan27 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 pm I guess this is the right section to make my first post. How are you all sports fans doing? How are things going in your area during these tough times of VOCID and LOCKDOWN?
Welcome to the site! Please come to the Coronavirus thread for a lot of info (326 pages of it!) on how things are going. Pretty bad, everywhere in india. Where are you based?
khan27

Post by khan27 »

jayakris wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:39 am
khan27 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 pm I guess this is the right section to make my first post. How are you all sports fans doing? How are things going in your area during these tough times of VOCID and LOCKDOWN?
Welcome to the site! Please come to the Coronavirus thread for a lot of info (326 pages of it!) on how things are going. Pretty bad, everywhere in india. Where are you based?
Currently in NY, hometown is Punjab
Rishi_T

Hello Everyone!!!

Post by Rishi_T »

Hi there,

I am new to this forum. My name is Hrishi and I am a sport enthusiast. I am a fan of Mumbai Indians in cricket and Barcelona FC in football (although I think Ronaldo > Messi). Look forward to connecting with you all. Meanwhile, I have started using a news app called News That Matters where I can customize the news specific to sports and my interests alone. It has helped me stay closer and updated with latest Sports News. Please do give it a try. It is available for free for Android devices. You can download it from Google Play Store. Cheers!
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Post by jayakris »

Hi Rishi, welcome! ... We will take a look at the apps, but join the discussions on various forums here. Covid discussions in the general section is probably the most active these days :)