Top-10 reasons why Dr.Sharma heard "This-is-not-your-time"

This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
BSharma
Authors
Authors
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: More Ten Excuses for Yuvraj Singh

Post by BSharma »

Atithee wrote:   Home sick – if can’t spend more time with Deepika/Mom in the outback, want to go back to Punjab and play in the domestics.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Varma

Top-10 reasons why Dr.Sharma heard "This-is-not-your-time"

Post by Varma »

Top-10 reasons why our dearest Dr.Sharma heard a clear commanding voice, "This-is-not-your-time"

10. January 10th (Saturday) fell on a weekend.

9. "He" copied his policies verbatim from AITA of which the top one reads, "If you don't hold an Indian Passport, you can't make it in!"

8. "He" peeped through the keyhole and found a big band of people behind Dr.Sharma (his family, all SI members, all of his patients and their families, scores of his friends etc.,). It was like watching the guy in Verizon Wireless commericial. Obviously, none of them are ready to leave their beloved Doc. There was no way "He" could accommodate those many people into "His" world. So the only choice "He" was left with was to let go our Doc.

7. Sania hasn't won a Grand Slam. Saina hasn't won an Olympic Gold. The derailed Indian Express hasn't gotten back on track. Somdev, Yuki et al haven't won us our first Davis cup. Come on, how could it be his time?

6. Blame the economy! In these trying times, "He" couldn't afford to recruit a doctor and pay him big bucks! ;)

5. Sania was lurking in a dark corner with an intense stare at "Him" that said "You let our dear Doc enter that door and I will target my Bazooka forehand to hit you where it hurts".

4. "He" realized only in the last minute that Mrs.Sharma was born and raised in the land of Savithri. (with due apologies to Mrs.Sharma for using her name without her permission)

3. "He" is scared because if "He" let Dr.Sharma in, our naughty Doc will make a mockery of "Him" by publishing "Top 10" lists at will and make "Him" a laughing stock in "His" own world.

2. Jay confronted "Him" donning his trademark Blue Lungi and Bata Chappals and said (a la Mithun Chakraborthy in the movie "AgneePath"), "I yam Jayakrishan PhD, Professor yat UCI. अगर तुम हमारे दोस्त को अंदर आने देति, हम ये लुंगी उठाके तुमको डिस्को दिखाती". Does it need a mention that "He" had the scare of "His" life! Unofficial sources claim that even after a month, "He" is still having nightmares of Jay's threat! (Sorry, Jay. I couldn't resist!)

1. They say Children are God! "This-is-not-your-time" is the collective voice of all the CHILDREN Dr.Sharma has cured over the years! After all, they want their team to grow by leaps and bounds!

Sharmaji, Your will power is exemplary and you are an inspiration to all of us! Get better soon! You are in our thoughts and prayers constantly.

Your friends at SI
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Top Ten Excuses of Yuvraj Singh

Post by jaydeep »

Varma, hats off!!!

Superbly written top ten list ... I think this is the perfect medicine for Doc ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
gbelday

Post by gbelday »

Very nice Varma! This list is sooo funny ! I hope Doc reads this - laughter is the best medicine afterall!!
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

:clap: wah, varma-ji. I am sure the original master will appreciate this top-10 list as much as I do.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by jayakris »

Great list, man!

I yam Jayakrishan PhD, Professor yat UCI.

"अगर तुम हमारे दोस्त को अंदर आने देति, हम ये लुंगी उठाके तुमको डिस्को दिखाती"."

Yeah, I was all ready with the my blue lungi swaying to classic disco - "ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin alive, stayin alive" ... I knew that the 103 beats per minute pace of that song is the perfect one for CPR .. Not joking. Check out this link too!

That did it!! .. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Jay
BSharma
Authors
Authors

Top Ten Excuses. Written by Varma

Post by BSharma »

Hi Varma,

Your list is so good that my wife and I were laughing so loud that the nurse came to my room to see if everything was ok. Hats off to you.

You made my day.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
kujo
Authors
Authors

Re: Top-10 reasons why Dr.Sharma heard "This-is-not-your-time"

Post by kujo »

safia123 wrote:Why not make a list of top ten Indian sportspersons who will make a mark in 2006 or sportspersons to watch out for.
been there, done that...

now, if you are talking about 2009 go ahead and make a list....