Interesting thing I found....

This is a place where you can enter any non-sports general topics
Saniapower
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Interesting thing I found....

Post by Saniapower » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Every country does that, you name it US,UK,Russia,India everybody does that.

PKBasu
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by PKBasu » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:25 am

Rajiv wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:18 am
Didn't know where to post it ,
but just wanted you guys to know the prejudiced , jaundiced view China adopts to suit their selfish ulterior motives.

In border dispute with India they go back as far as 1890 to highlight an unknown treaty to stake their unfair claims
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/chin ... 92225.html

And when it comes to the most recent and fresh which is in everyone's mind especially the 7 million HongKong who's daily lives will be affected , An 1984 joint declarations Between Britain and China which safeguards HongKong Autonomy and Freedom for 50 years from 1997 onwards and the one which is enshrined , China says that treaty is irrelevant.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/poli ... er-has-any

Just goes to show how this dictatorial regime indulges in cherry picking and talks about treaties which only suit them and wants the world to follow them , But when it comes follow and observe the same spirit for other treaties which goes against their low principles they call it irrelevant.
Funny - Strange are the ways of the peasants in the North.
About time the world awoke to the danger that the PRC represents to the world as we know it. But corporates, banks and newsmagazines make so much money in China that nobody tells the truth about what China is up to.

jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by jayakris » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 pm

PKBasu wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:25 am
About time the world awoke to the danger that the PRC represents to the world as we know it. But corporates, banks and newsmagazines make so much money in China that nobody tells the truth about what China is up to.
I have no love for China and agree that they are a cut-throat regime that does whatever (and I mean, whatever!) it takes to further that country's interest, but what is the real danger they present to the world, PKB? Not arguing, but just curious about what kind of issues you had in mind from a global sense, when you said "danger".

Sin Hombre
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sin Hombre » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:04 am

PKB is quite virulently anti-China but unlike a lot of us whose perspective is skewed by interaction with Westernized Chinese (and most of us get along very well with them), I am guessing the East Asian view is different.

The one thing I do dislike is the how brainwashed a lot of mainland Chinese are - I have seen that happen on Quora over the years for example.