Preparing for Prime Minister Narendra Modi

As we had often come back to discussing economic benefits/impact of sports I thought it was about time for an economic discussion forum.
prasen9
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Preparing for Prime Minister Narendra Modi

Post by prasen9 »

Terrorism deaths decreased under Modi in 2015 and then again increased in 2016 than. I have to find the whole picture before the Modi years and during somewhere. I am finding only pieces of information. 2016 increase. Here is the list until 2015:Terrorist incidents in India
Last edited by prasen9 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by jayakris »

prasen9 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:42 am:-) Okay, I think this is finally beyond me to argue :-) Whether it fits my philosophy (which may be a hodge-podge) depends upon how you define "maya" :-) Also, does it go the other way? Everything is maya. Is maya everything? Equivalence? Or proper subset?

If everything is maya, then indeed it does not matter who is the PM :-)
Maya is simply the set of equations that define all matter and their forms in the universe, as human minds perceive them. There are controlling equations of maya that set up what may appear to be unbreakable rules/equations (which is Physics with instrument-measured science). But the equations are unbreakable only within the system, and only when the equation system is a comprehensive-whole. If any entity defined (humans or others who can tangibly measure the matter around them) is capable of removing some parts of the sets of equations using logical thinking, where thinking/perceiving is defined as the unmeasurable part, you can take control of the controlling equations themselves. That, to some extent, is like hacking. Such a hacker is really what an Avatar or Prophet or Swami or Spiritual Guru is. They already have sets of equations removed due to their brains' wiring - and often it is the equations that tell them that they are ego-based individuals. With minimal effort, they may suddenly find that the rest of the equations are indeed changeable. This can happen also collectively from a set of people too. That is where faith and belief that it can happen, is important (religious beliefs causing God's manifestations, which are simply the result of unconscious hacking into the equations defined within Maya). The Indian science described these things based on just logical thought processes, way back in the Vedas. And those people did no physical experimentation, because that would've stopped them in their tracks - just as happened to scientists in Europe, who thought religion was in some sort of conflict with them. Of course, if you overdo the hacking, and remove every defining equation with thought processes, you will kill yourself after feeling that you have just become the single universal energy point or whatever (all matter disappears). Prayer is simply a way to remove the feeling that you have no control on the equations, but the belief in something other than you makes you actually start some hacking of the equations and control the definitions of existence and evolution of things around you. It may all sound like circular logic (and that I am smoking something good :) ), but it is really the only way to describe how people always felt there was "God" or something out there, and how all the prophets and saints could do miracles, and tell you that they are God or the next thing to God, etc. None of them were lying, and none of them were disproving experimental science. The science and logic had pushed themselves into corners, exactly as the collective controlling equations (maya) had intended!... A final note. If the equations of maya did not make everybody feel that they are single-point isolated entities (this is ego) and that they themselves can control everything around, then they have no reason to remain as inviduals, and there can be no life, or society. So maya's controlling equations being set as uncontrollable with thought/logic was a necessity!

Totally :Offtopic: ... Sorry about that. I wrote that all in one breath. It hardly has much to do with Modi. Prasen asked, and happened to get me into my Jayakrishna TennisAnanda mood :)
prasen9

Post by prasen9 »

Love it. Someone can move these posts somewhere else. :D
ornatebrute

Post by ornatebrute »

prasen9 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:34 am Terrorism deaths decreased under Modi in 2015 and then again increased in 2016 than. I have to find the whole picture before the Modi years and during somewhere. I am finding only pieces of information. 2016 increase. Here is the list until 2015:Terrorist incidents in India
If mob-lynching, killing people in the name of beef isn't terrorism, I don't think there is a standard definition for terrorism.
Prem

Post by Prem »

If mob-lynching, killing people in the name of beef isn't terrorism, I don't think there is a standard definition for terrorism.
Fully agree on this. Mob lynching, Gauri Lankesh type killing, silencing the media etc. have shot up and the other type terrorist attack like Mumbai has surely gone down. Isn’t communal violence and mob lynching as bad as terrorism?
Prashant

Post by Prashant »

ornatebrute wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:49 amIf mob-lynching, killing people in the name of beef isn't terrorism, I don't think there is a standard definition for terrorism.
Well said. Completely agree. This government has encouraged and enabled domestic terrorism to an unprecedented degree.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

Prashant wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pmThis government has encouraged and enabled domestic terrorism to an unprecedented degree.
Any statistics or evidence on this? Is there anything else that the Government has encouraged (or at least have been sympathetic to), other than the opposition to beef, for domestic terrorism?
kaustav

Post by kaustav »

prasen9 wrote: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:12 pm
PKBasu wrote:Muslims in Gujarat have seen their lives improve sharply too --
Does this include those Muslims who are dead too?
Jay this is the statement made in 2014 when India desperately needed Modi as PM. Now I am again advising you to stay away from any kind of arguments with these Commies and Trinomulies of Bengal as they are trying to create another Islamic Bangladesh in West Bengal. These pseudo sickulars will vouch for Rohingays ( thousands of them now left Baruipur camp with the help of commies and Trinomulies) to avail Indian PAN cards and other documents and finally make them as Indians...We need NRC in Bengal like Assam. We desperately need BJP here in West Bengal to save us from being turning out to be another Bangladesh..
SaniaFan

Post by SaniaFan »

Who all are "they"?
kaustav

Post by kaustav »

jayakris wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:00 pm
Prashant wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pmThis government has encouraged and enabled domestic terrorism to an unprecedented degree.
Any statistics or evidence on this? Is there anything else that the Government has encouraged (or at least have been sympathetic to), other than the opposition to beef, for domestic terrorism?
They will never have...The Rafale lie busted in SC and they danced like a puppet with the tunes of Mr. Pappu Gandhi and cried foul till got a tight slap from SC yesterday...Tomorrow they will start another campaign to prove our Prime Minister dishonest..And again they will receive a slap from the common Indians in upcoming 2019 general election..Take my words...
kaustav

Post by kaustav »

SaniaFan wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:22 pm Who all are "they"?
I already mentioned...Read properly..pseudo sickulars parties of India
SaniaFan

Post by SaniaFan »

Oh! ok. I thought "they" are there in the forum and you are advising to stay away from arguing with them.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

jayakris wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:00 pm
Nobody has any comment 3 days after I asked that? It wasn't a rhetorical question. I actually wanted to know what the Modi-opponents felt on this. I never felt that Modi encouraged any activities or activism that I opposed, except the whole "everybody should stop eating beef" thing, which is patently not a Hindu principle.
Atithee

Post by Atithee »

Nary a word on perhaps the most significant political event of our lifetime?
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Post by jayakris »

Don't know what to say. Wanted that stupid article 370 to be gone. Not sure what is in store, though, so I am kinda silent. Want to celebrate but also not confident enough to do that....

Gotta say... Right or wrong, this PM just does stuff that a lot of us have always wanted, but never thought would be done. Have to give him credit for that. Sometimes it worries me too!