Seperate Badminton thread

Report bugs and errors and enter comments and questions here. Anyone can post in this forum and you do not need to be registered member.
Omkara
Please enter the middle number: 1

Seperate Badminton thread

Post by Omkara »

Hello everybody,

I suggest we start a separate badminton thread. Currently badminton is under other Olympic sports category. We have so many players who regularly play the circuit. We have someone who is consistently in the top 10 and has quite a few controversies too :p . Under the thread we will have tournament threads, general discussion thread, golden oldies and off course a separate thread for Saina Nehwal to start with. If such a thing happens then the existing Saina Nehwal and general discussion threads can be moved to this new forum and tournament threads could be started as and when they come up.

But that decision is not in my hands. It depends on our fellow forum members and moderators. So if you are with me, please reply. It will help us ascertain the interest level. On the contrary if you think its a bit too soon to start a separate thread kindly let us know your reasons for the same. They will be welcomed much the same.

Omkara
suresh

Re: Seperate Badminton thread

Post by suresh »

+1
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Re: Seperate Badminton thread

Post by jaydeep »