General motor sports thread?

Report bugs and errors and enter comments and questions here. Anyone can post in this forum and you do not need to be registered member.
Saffron Lenin
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

General motor sports thread?

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Hello everybody,

We have General motor sports thread on home page...It has been without discussion for long time. The last post was on January 2021. I think it should be moved to "Other sports" category and if possible could be replaced by another sport which is on active discussion now a days...
But that decision is not in my hands. It depends on our fellow forum members and moderators. What are your opinions? Please reply.
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators

Re: General motor sports thread?

Post by jayakris »

Good point. Only the forum owner and sys-admin (Dhruv) can remove/rearrange the front page forums, so we will need to wait for him to see this and decide.

Is there a suggestion for what other sport can replace motor sports though?
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

Not sure which sports should be in......May be boxing, wrestling or even weightlifting but the problem is that we don't have enough tournaments of these sports and no league is there!!!
Saffron Lenin

Post by Saffron Lenin »

I feel Table tennis should be moved to home page. Obviously, final decision will be made by admin!!! However, I would like to consider my proposal.

Thank you.
Dhruv
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dhruv »

Saffron Lenin wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:14 pm I feel Table tennis should be moved to home page. Obviously, final decision will be made by admin!!! However, I would like to consider my proposal.

Thank you.
Done