Just a quick thanks

General Discussion on Indian Tennis - Forums for TennisIndia.org

Moderator: Moderators

cricketics

Just a quick thanks

Post by cricketics »

So I am one of those who does not post much here, but reads a lot. Trust me, I browse this forum a lot. Sometimes probably more than the regular people who post here always since I am curious to find out if there is any new update on any of our players.

I am a die hard Indian sports fan, but damn lazy guy when it comes to finding sports updates and posting scores. I have ATP/WTA app on my phone but I check all the challenger tournaments scores mostly here on this site.

One of the users here posted something recently and it struck me for a second and hence I wanted to create this thread in order to thank you all for what you all do.

Varma wrote
By now, every damn India Tennis player worth his/her salt should be wise enough to read this forum.
- Varma
I am not a player, but even as a user I get so much information and I and many others ought to be thankful to all the things which are done by some of the members here who consistently post.

Thank You all. Keep up the good work.
Kothai
Please enter the middle number: 1

Re: Just a quick thanks

Post by Kothai »

Yes I have also felt lot of times this forum has more insight into things than any other places.. (particularly for Indian Sports in general.)..
Thanks all for that

(PS: I couldn't log for past year or so.. coming back again :) )

Kothai
suresh

Post by suresh »

Welcome back Kothai. Are you running these days?
Kothai

Post by Kothai »

I am trying to start again.. haven't run for a long time.. :)