Kujoku @ The Rogers Cup

General Discussion on Indian Tennis - Forums for TennisIndia.org

Moderator: Moderators

kujo
Authors
Authors

Re: Kujoku @ The Rogers Cup

Post by kujo »

Jay, you picked the wrong guy (doc) to throw off on a bad tangent.  Yeah, doc is that good!  Are you kidding, "a15 year renewable contract"!!!  BTW, this whole thread has gone waay off tangent... :)

prasenjit, damn the googling! ;)

S_K_S, there is always the "hand of God"!  just kidding... 

I emailed the media manager to get a hold of the coach and she pointed to the WTA tour officials. Then, decided to hang around Flavia's match to identify the coach (having no idea how he looks like). After failing there, I contacted a WTA tour official to request an interview from the coach; who may or may not have been present in the player's locker room after the match ( I didn't know for sure that he was there!). While waiting for the interview time, I wrote up a bunch of questions. Took a tape recorder, recorded all of the interview and transcribed them later for you folks.

It was a fun experience and after reading all your posts of appreciation it really feels good to have done that.

cheers,
-kujo
jayakris
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Kujoku @ The Rogers Cup

Post by jayakris »

See, taking the tape recorder with him was the journalistic instinct that I was talking about...

Doc:  Kowtow! ... No clue ..  I am still travelling on that tangent with no sign of a cause (bad trigonometric pun, sorry!)

Jay