India gives it to pakistan (in her backside....) at Malaysia

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

Hugh_Jarse

Post by Hugh_Jarse »

I have a new found respect for Armaan... the way he screwed Pakistan from the backside was hilarious. I am sure the Pakistan Team wished that the Indian car was well lubed. woohoo

I am sure the Pakistanis are not happy, since the Indians certainly crossed the line of control on that occasion.....

On a more serious note, it was a shame as this race was a good chance to score some points... the first race went off pretty well and the second race started well, with 2 cars stalling in front of team India. Of course the expectations were shortlived as Armaan first took a short excursion in the grass at the beginning of the first lap of the race and lost quite a few places. Then trying to climb up the pack was involved in another incodent when he rear ended Adam Khan, who crashed into the wall. Initially, it looked like he came off the winner without any damage to his car, but a few corners later, it became clear that the car suffered damage as cars started passing him on every corner.

Armaan came into the pits to change the nosecone (which cost a lot of time) and complete the mandatory pitstop.... His bad day in the office beacme worse when he spun again a few laps later and stalled his car, which had to be restarted with the help of marshalls, which is not permitted by the rules.

A few laps later, it was announced that he had been excluded from the race and he was blackflagged.....
kallu
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by kallu »

that was shocking how the marshalls were running on the track like that ...Jos could have taken one of them out !! This is the second time marshalls just came on the track at dangerous times !!...

I was surprised armaan crashed into the car like that. I thought he will be excluded from the race for that but they kept him going.
India1989
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by India1989 »

THat's good. Atleast the Pakistanis were out too. We are following their path right now. If we can't score points then we won't let them score points too. hahaha. lol. ANyways how bad is the Indian car damaged. Any pictures.