Europe 05

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

Winner?

Poll runs till Fri Oct 19, 2040 8:35 pm

Schumi
29%
Ralf
No votes
Kimi
57%
Alonso
No votes
Fisi
No votes
Trulli
No votes
JPM
14%
Hiedfield
No votes

Total votes: 7

vkd_1717
Please enter the middle number: 1

Europe 05

Post by vkd_1717 »

The first couple of times he pushed too hard i did sympathise with Kimi .. but when he keeps doing it again and again it shows that he doesnt learn from his mistakes .... this is the reason i say he will never be a champion
vkd_1717

Europe 05

Post by vkd_1717 »

Summary of the European GrandPrix (2 of 4):

6Giancarlo Fisichella: He had a bad start as his car stalled on the grid. He started from the pit lane after a lot of trouble getting him off the main straight. He was well paced moving up the grid quickly until he rached Montoya who held him up and at the end almost got 5th.

7 Juan Pablo Montoya: He lost in the first corner after hitting mark webber. He swiftly moved up in the race until he reached Luizzi who proved very difficult to overtake. He had to wait unltil the pit stops to get past Luizzi. He closed in on both Ferrris at different parts of the race but made a couple of errors causing him to fall behind. Montaya has still not delivered at McLaren after being a front runner for the drivers championship.

8 Jarno Trulli: His team were very slow leaving the grid before the warm up lap. Trulli benefited from the first corner incident and moved up to third where he was holding back DC. After a few laps he was penalised because he was not ready 15 seconds before the warm up lap. This pushed him to the back. He quietly moved upthe grid and Kimis retirement mvoed him up to 8th to give him a point.

9Vitantonio Luizzi: He drove well holidng back Montoya and Fisichella to get a point on his last race of the season. At the end he lost out to Trulli by half a second

10Jenson Button: Yes BAR did get a finish, their first of the season. Hondas power to dream made them talk about possible podiums but Button was far off the pace, almost getting lapped be Kimi.
jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators

Europe 05

Post by jaydeep »

Great summary Varun.

Jaydeep.
vkd_1717

Europe 05

Post by vkd_1717 »

thanks ... i would have done it earlier but im in the middle of my exams right now