Better teammate

A forum set up to discuss Motosports and the potential future of Indian drivers in the big leagues

Moderator: Moderators

Mercedes McLaren... Who is a more likely to win a championship?

Poll runs till Sat Apr 07, 2040 7:13 pm

Juan Pablo Montaya
43%
Kimi Raikkonen
57%

Total votes: 7

jaydeep
Moderators
Moderators
Please enter the middle number: 1

Better teammate

Post by jaydeep »

VKD do u think DC is planning his retirement after this season ??? I think big NO ... So for him its important to prove his critics wrong and show them and his team bosses that his selection in RedBull is right decision by large ... I agree that Christian's last year perfomance was dismissal and he is also under pressure from Luizzi ... But still I m putting money on him for performing better than DC ... But i luv if DC prove me wrong.

Jaydeep.
vkd_1717

Better teammate

Post by vkd_1717 »

Your forggeting that next year there will be a new team in F1 and all new teams want/need an experienced driver and i think DC knows that ... Klien had the car with him for a year .. DC tested for a week and got over 1 second quicker than Klien ... the Red Bull has been modified in a way that it looks like the 2003 Mercedes Mclaren with a few upgredes (different to the 2004 Mclaren)
jeeves

Better teammate

Post by jeeves »

vkd,
if u are talking about Dubai tream, its still on paper for next year! God knows when it will happen!!!
vkd_1717

Better teammate

Post by vkd_1717 »

JPM got 1st blood with Kimi 2 points behind .......... Alonso showed to be the more agressive driver but Fisi knew he was on top and stayed strong
Sandeep
Moderators
Moderators
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Hi

Post by Sandeep »

Well, I felt kimi raced better than motoya today though montoya gathered more points. I don't know why every year it happens only to kimi, it was utter badluck for him at the start of race.
vkd_1717

Better teammate

Post by vkd_1717 »

I think Kimi has finally learnt to control his agression and not push the car too hard ... if he can keep doing this beating JPM will be a piece of cake
vkd_1717

Better teammate

Post by vkd_1717 »

After the European Grand Prix:

Renault: Alonso clearly better so far but Giancarlo has had his share of bad luck ...watch out from acomeback by Giancarlo

McLaren: I was wrong and Kimi is doing really well this season while JPM is in pathetic form

Williams: Hiedfield the clear winner while Webber is really underachiving at Williams

Toyota: Trulli is just a little better than Ralf mainly becaue of his good quali performaces.

Ferrari: Its really tight here but ill go with the more consistant Barrichello

Red Bull: no competition .. DC far better than CK/VL

Sabur: Although Villenueve has got the teams only points ill go with Massa because Massa has been far more consistant.

BAR: With one finish each the BAR drivers are fairly even.

Minardi: Its a close battle here with both drivers battling to keep a F1 seat in 2006.

Jordan:Narian has performed much better so far but the comming races are ones hehas not raced at while his partner has.. i think Tiago canmake it level by the end of the season
vkd_1717

Better teammate

Post by vkd_1717 »

So far:

After the European Grand Prix:

Renault: Alonso clearly better so far but Giancarlo has had his share of bad luck

McLaren: Kimi is doing really well this season while JPM is just comming into form

Williams: Hiedfield the clear winner while Webber is really underachiving at Williams

Toyota: Trulli is just a little better than Ralf mainly becaue of his good quali performaces.

Ferrari: Schumi the winner here .. no championship win for Barri

Sabur: Massa has been far more consistant than a pathetic Villenueve who should retire with a little bit of pride left.

BAR: Button far better thanMr. Kamakazi

Minardi: Doornobs hasnt been in for long so i cant decide

Jordan: Tiago far more consistant while Narian does really well and then pushes his car too hard, destroying the car or spinning. However, Narian is the one who has attracted attention form other teams ... In 2001 Kimi was exactlylike Narian in the sabur but he still got the McLaren seat over the more consistant Hiedfield
vkd_1717

Better teammate

Post by vkd_1717 »

Renault: Alonso clearly better so far but Giancarlo has had his share of bad luck .

McLaren: Kimi is doing really well this season while JPM is just comming into form

Toyota: Trulli better than Ralf becaue of his good quali performaces.

Ferrari: Schumi the winner as Barri prepares to leave Ferrari

Sabur: Massa has been the more consistant driver./

BAR: JB has done far better than the underachieving T Sato

Minardi: Albers has been the most consistant of the 3 Minardi drivers.

Jordan:Tiago much more consistant and he actually got the team a point.