a little T&T

This is the forum for general golf info and queries and comments.

Moderator: Moderators

kujo
Authors
Authors

a little T&T

Post by kujo »

Tiger's Transgressions.

Leave aside his relentless pursuit of Jack Nicklaus's records. His own record in building up a Harem has a set the bar so high for married pro Sportsmen all over the world, that I predict no one else can meet or exceed it for a while!! I mean, common, 10 women and counting?!

Watching his fist pumps will no longer evoke a sense of awe and inspiration.
Atithee

Re: a little T&T

Post by Atithee »

I was wondering how long will this forum stay out of this. Well, since Kujo has raised a question, IIRC, the admitted champion sportsman is Wilt Chamberlain right who claimed to have 100 partners? Oops, checked after posting. He had 100 points in a game, but his partners are alleged to be 20,000. I wonder if any harem ever had these many! Hey, maybe he wasn't married, I don't know. Here's a link:

Remembering Wilt Chamberlain - Basketball Great, Sexual Braggart
PKBasu
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by PKBasu »

Magic Johnson, too, admitted to having sex with over 10,000 women -- multiple women on many nights along the way -- when he was a professional basketball player, following in Wilt Chamberlain's footsteps.
S_K_S
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by S_K_S »

If he wanted to play the field he should never have got married. He was living a lie in his personal life and in his public persona. If he wasn't married he might well have been seen as a male hero to those who believe that such prowess is something to admire. I doubt we will ever see him back because I doubt he has the capability to handle everything that will be thrown at him if he did return.

Any addiction is a heavy cross to bear and Tiger has only just started paying a price for his sex addiction.
Prashant
Please enter the middle number: 1

Post by Prashant »

S_K_S wrote:I doubt we will ever see him back because I doubt he has the capability to handle everything that will be thrown at him if he did return.
He plays golf. You aren't allowed to sneeze at a golfer plying his trade, let alone throw anything (literal or metaphorical) at him. Plus he accounts for about 30-40% of the income of the other pro golfers. He'll come back & they'll learn to like it.
S_K_S
Antispam: No
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by S_K_S »

The days of golfing crowds standing and applauding are well and truly gone. Golf crowds can be as unruly as any other sport. Tiger will get heckled to oblivion while playing and walking through the crowds. The next time someone shouts "get in the hole" when Tiger plays will result in the crowds rolling around with laughter.

The biggest problem Tiger is going to face is the lack of support he will have amongst his peers. By journalistic accounts he lacks friends and will have lost a few more by his behaviour. There was a big anti-Tiger brigade and that will only grow. How much money would it take to put up with all that hostility?

He's not the first sports person to have played away and he won't be the last but the level of hostility will be greater towards Tiger because of the fraud thats been perpetrated against the gullible public who have fallen for the "ideal family man" image which has contributed to the billions earned.