Putting Technique-A Unique Method.

This is the forum for general golf info and queries and comments.

Moderator: Moderators

IMMSHARMA

Putting Technique-A Unique Method.

Post by IMMSHARMA »

Hello,
What Do You Think Is The Cause Of Your Miss Of A Putt?

We usually attribute our 'miss' or the 'incapacity' to make a perfect,consistent putt to the so called elements like wrong angle,lack of concentration ,improper stance or grip etc... and finally our bad luck.Here is a list of possible reasons we usually think of when we miss your putt.

Please have a glance at the following list.

1)I am unable to focus well.

2)My stance seems to be odd.

3)My problem is improper alignment.

4)My grip seems to be faulty .

5)I am unable to align the shot well.

6)My level of concentration is not enough.

7) It may be due to my problem of vision and I should change my glasses.

8)I am not getting the correct line of aim.

9)Though I have aimed well...something is going wrong while hitting.

10)I am not confident enough.

11)My opponent is a better player.

12)I don't have much practice.

13)My pre shot routine is not good.

14)I did it negligently.

15)I should have taken more time.

16)My negetive attitude is playing spoil sport.

17)I missed it out of pressure.

18) I am making a doubtful attempt.

19)I am getting,despite my resistance,over powered by a kind of fear of possible miss.etc.etc................

*May be you have one,two or more as your reasons from the list above for a miss or you might have a different one.

*Different players ,in case of a miss, think differently and have different conceptions.

My answer(according to my Sure Shot Aiming System) is "NONE OF THE ABOVE".!!!!

*The real culprit is a different thing.

**I am IMMSHARMA,the author of 'Sure Shot Aiming System',which is the only aiming system which can give you a concrete idea about aiming by addressing the very 'mental process' involved in aiming.

*My painstaking years of research confirms that just the line of aim is not enough...and that a specific geometric routine ( the unknown additional component of aiming)is necessary to be completed(mentally)at each and every sroke we make without which the ball gets deviated resulting in a miss.

*It is the additional,mental but vital component of aiming process,A SIMPLE GEOMETRIC ROUTINE (A "Fruit" Of My Years Of Research).

For various reasons,we fail to complete mentally and this causes the miss of a putt.

***The Analysis Of A Miss Can Be Given As Follows:

*Correct line of Aim WITHOUT the mental pre shot routine --MISS

*correct line of Aim WITH the mental pre shot routine--NO MISS.

The RoOUTINE I am talking about is a simple figure pattern which is the CAUSE and CURE of miss of a putt.

This (mental completion of the routine) is the same what our mind does while in the state of concentration..and hence concentration means nothing but the mental completion of the routine.

It is quite a novel concept and an aiming system with a difference.

It is a 'fruit' of many years of my committed research.

It throws light on the real knowoledge of what and where actually we are mistaking when we miss a putt.

It reveals the very ' mental craft' involved in making a perfect putt and it can get rid of your inconsistency.

It enables us to know what the 'REAL KEY ' of concentration in sending the ball in the correct line' is.

The routine is a simple(but effective) ..... a kind of geometric figure formation or visualization technique.

All that what is to be done is to just visualize the 'routine' and hit and the rest follows automatically.

Thanks,IMMSHARMA(immsharma@yahoo.com)

Please Visit My Website: www.sureshotaimingsystem.com